drol in oil and tne

Reaction score
Brewing drol at 50mg/ml is it possible to use a tne recipe with BB, Ba, eo, and guaiacol for drol? All i hear is how difficult it is to get to hold. Would i be better off just using EO and guaiacol? EO and guaicol are not a problem for me i love the smell of guaicol in the morning. I even put a little in my coffee for shits and giggles ;). I plan on making a bunch of this shit so ill have plenty to experiment with but any thoughts or experiences are welcome.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This is an interesting question. And I too love the smell of guaicol (and the taste ) too. Lol I will defer to better and more knowledgeable bros who actually HAVE done this.

(But the short answer is YES you CAN.)

Much respect Brother,
Vette

Reaction score
I've used this for dbol before:

D-bol 50 - 20ml @50mg/ml:
1g Methandrostenolone
0.4ml BA
4.0ml BB
5.0ml Grapeseed Oil
8.6ml EO

Drol isn't going to be a whole lot different but seems to be a tad more difficult. If you have made oil base winny you can do similar to that.

But yea, win in oil is similar to making TNE except win has a very high melting point.

But you can also make a TNE/dbol or a TNE/drol inject. 50-50 on EO/GSO and Guaiacol. I personally hate Guaiacol and won't use it in my house, the smells sticks even with great ventilation. But it does work well. I usually make these in 20-30ml vials or a 200ml beaker. I won't filter right away. I let it sit for a couple days, at room temp, make sure it holds. Then once I'm sure I will filter thru a syringe filter.

During the time I'm waiting I cover the beaker in glad cling wrap.

But yea basically the same as TNE.
Personally I prefer liquid orals or sublingual orals to inject. I think liquid and especially sublingual seen to work faster and capping sucks ballsZ,, so I prefer to do liquids but you should have no problem doing 50mg/ml drol inject.

Reaction score
Thanks you user. Do you seem to have any problems with the dbol staying in solution w/o guaiacol? I will definitely let my solution stand before bottling thanks for the tip.

Reaction score
It's a bit more difficult without the Guaiacol but not impossible. Guaiacol for me is the quick fix to anything difficult. If I make something and it won't hold, ill add some Guaiacol, plus a little raw to fix the dosage and usually no issue.

If done winny oil in straight EO and Guaiacol and had that start to flake up after 3-4 days. I just am no a fan of Guaiacol. It works great and reduces pip but I could do without the smell. The bug spray sent is not what I like to rock. Lol.

What I typically do is start small. Use a 20ml vial to make your solution in, the just put a stopper in it and let it sit. Once I have a clear solution, ill let it hear a little longer, turn the burner off but leave the bottle in the pan and let it cool to room temp while the pan is also cooling. If it does come out of solution fast, you know it needs more work, but if it flakes up a little after 3-4 days you can usually just heat it up again.

New Threads