Be careful for Steroidsfax

Reaction score
Steroidsfax is a new source that has popped up out of nowhere much like pinnaclegear did. They are pimping thier products over at meso, what domestic source posts on an open board thier contact information? Get this steroidfax also has a website and takes crdit cards and paypal! Where are all of these new sources coming from?

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
Paypal? Powders are way to easy to get, people need to do more research on being secure then how to make steroids. This guy will be a good example, we will no doubt be reading about him in the news.

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Waving the "Fuck You" flag to LE by doing what they do. Talking about how people have fake ID's and fake bank accounts? The vast majority are regular folks. People that have fake bank accounts and the like are called "sophisticate criminals". They've been doing shit like this for quite some time. Customers that are using him are noobs. The guy tells customers not to worry and they eat it up. Absolutely ridiculous.

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Wow, bad news bears...

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Oh nice! Gear on credit! That would be fantastic! Stupid but fantastic!

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It could be a set-up by uncle sam.

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Haha ya never never in a million years would I give credit card info

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The funniest thing about this is over at Meso the guy is being told by several long time vets - hey man this is really stupid. And he just refuses to accept that maybe they are right.

What an asshole.

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Again, sounds like a set-up. If I were the Female Body Inspectors I would create a 2 good 2 b true lab with the easiest of payment options. And as a bonus, I would offer a free daily subscription of different pics of POB's body.

The funniest thing about this is over at Meso the guy is being told by several long time vets - hey man this is really stupid. And he just refuses to accept that maybe they are right.

What an asshole.

regular

SI Founding Member
Reaction score

What an asshole.

We've been PMing. I think he understands now.

Tilltheend

Banned
Reaction score
The thing is this. This company is on ************. We all know about the infamous outlaw muscle. From what I know about OLM there isn't anything bad to say besides its a huge supplier board. Those guys on OLM are not scammers, but as you and I know they could always END UP that way. Better safe than sorry as it is. Credit card numbers give away a lot information about yourself.

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The thing is this. This company is on ************. We all know about the infamous outlaw muscle. From what I know about OLM there isn't anything bad to say besides its a huge supplier board. Those guys on OLM are not scammers, but as you and I know they could always END UP that way. Better safe than sorry as it is. Credit card numbers give away a lot information about yourself.
TTE you are oblivious.

regular

SI Founding Member
Reaction score

One of the sources on OLM is a snitch.

http://i.imgur.com/01b14.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/630Oy.jpg

Negative feedback is deleted from OLM. There are many solid guys who have been banned from OLM for speaking the truth.

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
One of the sources on OLM is a snitch.

http://i.imgur.com/01b14.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/630Oy.jpg

Negative feedback is deleted from OLM. There are many solid guys who have been banned from OLM for speaking the truth.
There's some private info about John that floats around if you know where to look. I wouldn't look past the possibility that he himself is an informant.

I've seen a lot of guys get scammed by olm sources. I've received total bunk product from big sponsors there.
Shit olm staff and Sandra knew she was sending out counterfeits 2 weeks before the shit hit the fan and she apologized.

Getting a little off topic tho.

regular

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
There's some private info about John that floats around if you know where to look. I wouldn't look past the possibility that he himself is an informant.

I believe we've read the same document my friend. You and I share similar concerns.

Hardpr

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
reagrding this site ive heard that email response is closed with the letter K. i find it hard to believe K is behind this this site. but who knows.

New Threads