Dating site success stories.

supreme666leader

Reaction score
I've been doing online dating on and off for like 20yrs now since i was around 15, it all started in the aol/aim chatrooms which in my opinion were better than whats out there now (pof, okcupid, tinder) and ive met so many girls. I didn't get sex from all of them but have endless funny stories some were just coffee intro dates to meeting up to get busy right in their cars or homes!

Maybe its the virus or just the way the world is now but I find it so much harder than it was before like 10 yrs ago id have girls over easier and faster than ordering a pizza, had one over and naked in like a half hour... that was my best work. Now its usually bs they just want to chat about the boring most basic shit you could imagine and it doesnt really go anywhere sometimes they get offended if you go for the next step to get their numbers which makes no sense, others dont want to meet or leave the house due to the virus just think youre gonna talk to them for months or years til theyre ready to finally come out. Many have kids are married or just playing games with fake pics of themselves from 10-20 yrs ago.

My technique was to just post up shirtless ripped pics and it usually worked pretty well, now thats a sin, youll get banned/blocked and unless its a real slut she won't even want to talk to you.

Some funny stories:
Met one in a chatroom she was a married milf 35yrs old i was like 22, so it was boring shit like getting coffee until she just txted me "**** me tomorrow" so i played along thinking she was just joking but i woke up next morning and she was halfway to my house so I got ready and she arrived got in her car and we were off to find a motel!! So we get there and it was just 2hrs or more of hot crazy non stop fun, then we got chinese food and she was just obsessed with me. Dropped me off and next morning went crazy cuz i didnt answer phone cuz i was asleep so she thought i was cheating and just drove over to my house again so i had to get ready and have a repeat of the day before to calm her down. I was living at home at the time but started bringing her over but she would scream and slap herself around so i kinda got in trouble for that a true freak, nobody has even been able to match her but too wild to have a serious relationship with. Did alot of car/public sex too.

I met another one online a few years later who was a lookalike to the above story so that was cool, she came over in her minivan and came in and im trying to get something going and she says to me ''what would you think if i said we're not having sex'' i didnt even get to respond but she must have seen a look on my face that looked like a little kid who got their halloween candy stolen so she just got naked and we got to it. She got mad cuz for some reason i didnt last the second round as long as the first yea thats weird i guess but she thought i slipped the condom off (i didnt). She even made a fake profile and wrote to me later thinking id be dumb enough to fall for that and i wasnt but met even going on the site again was always enough damage for her to start playing games and i just never saw her again, pretty sure she was married.

Was on a diff hook up site and met one who said she wanted to meet later so i could do her in her car so i thought it was too good to be true and i was with someone boring at the time so had to make an excuse to get out of the house, even bold enough to invite her to come with me to my job interview ( i knew she'd say no but then she couldnt accuse me because after all i did invite her ) so i showed up and we got right to it in her car. Not amazing looking but an older milf but it because a very steady FWB ongoing thing, she knew about all the girls i was with and didnt care at all she loved to hear the stories, still talk to her now she just wont meet due to virus, also think shes married but won't admit it.

Many others who just had no problem getting ****ed with my parents in the house, they would just come right over even drive from other states ... I'm in NY.

Had a girl pick me up at the train station that i met online this is way back before i had a car, so she dropped her daughter off and we went to the motel. I guess i was having a real good day cuz i lasted forever and she just kept yelling out "im cumming" pretty funny. After that she was like clinging to me like i had to walk with her hanging off me, brought me over to her whole family at a super bowl party to meet them. After that we planned a second date at her house next week for dinner and a movie and you know what else... So she tells me she wants me to marry her, I thought that was pretty funny so played along and she was serious she took me to a catering place to plan the wedding , an art kind of place to get invitations and shit like that made up it was all getting real crazy. Ended up not working out because i didnt have a car and we lived too far apart.

Those are some of the funniest but i have many others if you guys are interested, hope to read some funny stories too.

Grinch

Reaction score
That's some sick **** stories. Better keep some portable armadillo caps on deck. Gasoline can clear up herpes pretty quick but doesnt touch the ninja

Online dating is a ****ing nightmare. Been living it for to long. It does serve a purpose for people who are busy and dont go out to the bars however, bad habits are hard to break. And when you finally meet someone worth investing time in you may find yourself being a dirtbag simply out of habit.

I met a woman who had a breathalyzer in her vehicle. Knew exactly when to stop pounding rum at night so she could blow early enough to take her kid to school. Didnt even bother to hide the wedding pictures or the recent pics of the family....
To include the husband
She also pissed herself that night, ruined her bed and threw up hot pockets that smelled fresh as ****. I probably used to think it was a funny story but, I'm aging and now it's just another reminder of how shitty people towards those they're supposed to be loyal to lol.

Ped X

Reaction score
Depends what you consider success. I've gotten laid from meeting females on dating sites. Even had a few relationships that lasted longer then a few months. Too many ****ed up stories to count.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
dont use dating apps, ull get trapped, f ucken crazzy ho's everywhere....i went on 1 almost 17 yrs ago...ask me how my kids are?....they are good, thanks for asking....and they now take all my money...and so does the internet gal that i made all the babies with.... :)

a few of the stories the op shared sound like a lot of mental health issues with these chicks....

German89

Elite
Reaction score
dont use dating apps, ull get trapped, f ucken crazzy ho's everywhere....i went on 1 almost 17 yrs ago...ask me how my kids are?....they are good, thanks for asking....and they now take all my money...and so does the internet gal that i made all the babies with.... :)

a few of the stories the op shared sound like a lot of mental health issues with these chicks....
It's a viscous cycle.

And it goes both ways. These apps are meant to make society more broken. They will never work because women are narcissistic fuks and most the men on these apps are 'dad bods' gross. or an ethnicity i would never date.

Ped X

Reaction score
I ended up halfway through dinner on a 1st date to find out the chick was skitso. Met her on a dating site. Just to reinforce what J2048 and German69 said. Bitches be craazzzyyy.

German89

Elite
Reaction score
I ended up halfway through dinner on a 1st date to find out the chick was skitso. Met her on a dating site. Just to reinforce what J2048 said. Bitches be craazzzyyy.

If the forehead and eye place is weird or off.. they're most likely mentally ill.

Yes I look for these things when I swipe. Don't ask.

I am still allowed to use hinge but it's getting to the point where every guy, is the same guy. They are all lazy fuks, smoke weed, don't workout, don't want kids, mentally ill, smoke crack. Absolute liberal cucks. I can't do it. I honestly don't even try to meet up with a guy and just generally troll the liberals to prove that, they are in fact hypocrites of the whole, 'tolerance' is a virtue bullshit.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
sure its great for a quick hook up, but sometimes it doesnt go that easily... and most of the people are just fulfilling some kind of dark, sinister, messed in the head fantasy...and need some meds

and yeah some are not 10's, their pics can sometimes be "their best side" and a few yrs before they packed on 50 lbs after depression and stuffin their gullets....

everyone has image issues, whereas some believe their image is actually prettier than it truly is....for both females and males

social media is a downfall to divide and allow people who regularly wouldn't post pics or open their mouths to ONLYFAN their way into likes and approval...its nuts

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If the forehead and eye place is weird or off.. they're most likely mentally ill.

Yes I look for these things when I swipe. Don't ask.

I am still allowed to use hinge but it's getting to the point where every guy, is the same guy. They are all lazy fuks, smoke weed, don't workout, don't want kids, mentally ill, smoke crack. Absolute liberal cucks. I can't do it. I honestly don't even try to meet up with a guy and just generally troll the liberals to prove that, they are in fact hypocrites of the whole, 'tolerance' is a virtue bullshit.

how off does the forehead and eyes need to be? honestly interested, i read something years ago about this but never gave it much thought?

Ped X

Reaction score
sure its great for a quick hook up, but sometimes it doesnt go that easily... and most of the people are just fulfilling some kind of dark, sinister, messed in the head fantasy...and need some meds

and yeah some are not 10's, their pics can sometimes be "their best side" and a few yrs before they packed on 50 lbs after depression and stuffin their gullets....

everyone has image issues, whereas some believe their image is actually prettier than it truly is....for both females and males

social media is a downfall to divide and allow people who regularly wouldn't post pics or open their mouths to ONLYFAN their way into likes and approval...its nuts

I haven't been on any dating sites for a couple years now. They seem to have changed alot in the last 5 years or so with the addiction of social media and narcissistic behaviour increasing exponentially. I felt like I was running into alot of females just on there to get attention with no intention or interest of actually meeting or having a real relationship. Old ass pictures or pictures with filters or the shoulder up pictures not showing the pear shaped obesity below.

German89

Elite
Reaction score
how off does the forehead and eyes need to be? honestly interested, i read something years ago about this but never gave it much thought?

I dont know exact measurements but usually big forehead and eyes too far part = mentally fukin retarded, low IQ. Probably depressed borderline bi polar. Who knows.

German89

Elite
Reaction score
DK. Get in here. I am not the only one about the forehead and eye placement!

Blusoul24

Elite
Reaction score
I dont know exact measurements but usually big forehead and eyes too far part = mentally fukin retarded, low IQ. Probably depressed borderline bi polar. Who knows.

That can also be a sign of Fetal Alcohol Syndrome. Yes, watch out for big foreheads!

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
I met my spouse the old-fashioned way; at synagogue (church) while I was still dating someone else who I met online. Goes to show easy-cum, easy-go. True relationships last long after the novelty sex luster has waned.

New Threads