2nd DNP run 200mg vs 400mg

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
First run was 200 daily for 10 days. Dropped about 10 pounds. Very little side effects.

I’m on day 6 of 400 daily currently. Very manageable but my ADD has gotten really bad. Meditation is so frustrating I’ve stopped for now and my impulsivity is driving the wife crazy.

Anybody else have this experience?

Dreams have been very vivid. Pleasantly so. I was able to get a very good leg workout in today even though I’m on almost no carbs and 2/5 calories.

Drinking at least 2 gallons of water a day. Including small amounts of Himalayan sea salt multiple times daily.

Piss is still nuclear yellow.

Easy to keep calories low. No cravings yet.

Since DNP tends to wear on you as time progresses, I decided to start at 400 for a week and then drop to 200 for the remainder of the two week run.

I have embarrassing fatty pictures I will share once I get the “after” shots.

Caffeine and bonkaid don’t give me any stimulant feeling while on DNP. Just nice, purer feeling energy.

I’ve had to remind myself multiple time a day mind>everything else. DNP definitely takes a toll; not just on the body. A lot of that has tended to affect my levels of acceptance and patience.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Your piss is stained yellow dude not necessarily dehydrated

Voyagersixone

Reaction score
I had the ADD issue at 400. I was also extremely pissy. It wasn’t good for my staff.

dreams - that’s a new one. How cool.

Reactions: Jin

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
First run was 200 daily for 10 days. Dropped about 10 pounds. Very little side effects.

I’m on day 6 of 400 daily currently. Very manageable but my ADD has gotten really bad. Meditation is so frustrating I’ve stopped for now and my impulsivity is driving the wife crazy.

Anybody else have this experience?

Dreams have been very vivid. Pleasantly so. I was able to get a very good leg workout in today even though I’m on almost no carbs and 2/5 calories.

Drinking at least 2 gallons of water a day. Including small amounts of Himalayan sea salt multiple times daily.

Piss is still nuclear yellow.

Easy to keep calories low. No cravings yet.

Since DNP tends to wear on you as time progresses, I decided to start at 400 for a week and then drop to 200 for the remainder of the two week run.

I have embarrassing fatty pictures I will share once I get the “after” shots.

Caffeine and bonkaid don’t give me any stimulant feeling while on DNP. Just nice, purer feeling energy.

I’ve had to remind myself multiple time a day mind>everything else. DNP definitely takes a toll; not just on the body. A lot of that has tended to affect my levels of acceptance and patience.

I tend to get the opposite type of effect when I run DNP - I'm more lethargic both in the gym and outside it, both mentally and physically.

Could be the Bronkaid and caffeine given ye the monkey mind and horn dog?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I tend to get the opposite type of effect when I run DNP - I'm more lethargic both in the gym and outside it, both mentally and physically.

Could be the Bronkaid and caffeine given ye the monkey mind and horn dog?

I have diagnosed ADD. Been on meds since I was 7. Stimulants help. Monkey mind is present first think in the morning with no outside help.

I can deal
with it for another week. But it’s challenging.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Scientist are saying that DNP can kill Covid-19.

Actually I think it’s pretty stupid to be running dnp while there’s a pandemic. Interfering with the body’s energy production seems like a sure fire way to put the immune system at risk.

We are very isolated though. So I took the risk.

Beti ona

Reaction score
DNP boosts your immune system, you are causing a fever.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
DNP boosts your immune system, you are causing a fever.

Increase in body temperature is only one immunity response among dozens or hundreds of responses.

Am I missing something? Will sitting in a hot bath boost my immune system for the time I’m in it?

Or does DNP affect other immuno responses?

you seem to know a lot about this stuff. I like learning:)

thanks.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I keep falling asleep earlier and waking up earlier. Usually asleep around 12 and up
around 7.

Yesterday I was up at 5:30. Today 4:30. Feel fine, just worn out by 9:30 or 10.

Taking 400-600 mg of caffeine daily and 1-2 pills of Bronkaid.

Second week starts today. Dropping down to 200 for the remainder as planned.

Getting DNP through customs is difficult. If I had more on hand I would run 400 for the entire 2 weeks. Saving some just in case there is a show I can enter in summer. Not looking good at this point though.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I was just reading that you lost 10 pounds is 10 days on 200mg of DNP .. to be honest that sounds really awesome .... with almost no sides ... have you considered running that amount again due to get such excellent results ... I'd bust a move to lose 10 lbs in 10 days .... just sayin

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I was just reading that you lost 10 pounds is 10 days on 200mg of DNP .. to be honest that sounds really awesome .... with almost no sides ... have you considered running that amount again due to get such excellent results ... I'd bust a move to lose 10 lbs in 10 days .... just sayin

Sure. That’s a fine idea.

I just enjoy experimenting too much.

I’ve said this before a handful of times:

DNP is by far the most effective compound Ive ever tried.

If steroids worked as well for building muscle as DNP did for losing fat, we’d all be monsters.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm most def going to try some this year ... I ran ephedra back when that sold it over the country and it was legit ... nothing has worked for me like that since .. would love to give DNP a go ... and will do it at the 200mg range ....

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
DNP is much easier for me to tolerate than stimulants.

I also have high BP and, if anything, DNP provides a decrease whilst on.

I say go for it.

I'm most def going to try some this year ... I ran ephedra back when that sold it over the country and it was legit ... nothing has worked for me like that since .. would love to give DNP a go ... and will do it at the 200mg range ....

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

def will be a difference between the 2. DNP aint going to get you going but its gonna make you sweat like crazy depending how you eat. but itll work, no doubt about it.

DNP is much easier for me to tolerate than stimulants.

I also have high BP and, if anything, DNP provides a decrease whilst on.

I say go for it.

yes! def will help with that, everything flowing. it crashes the hell out of my blood sugars which just makes it a roller coaster. but the BP will def drop while on it. Glad to see you back on the standard dose and just running it as you have in the past, not worth the risk at the current moment.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
This second week at 200 feels like I’m not on anything.

I guess I’m lucky because I’ve had zero cravings for sugar.

I was starving the other night and had a serving of potato chips. That’s about as binge as it’s been.

Still having super vivid dream and waking up to pee 2-3 times a night so I’m actually remembering them.

This shit is great.

Oh, I’m losing weight too.

Voyagersixone

Reaction score
This second week at 200 feels like I’m not on anything.

I guess I’m lucky because I’ve had zero cravings for sugar.

I was starving the other night and had a serving of potato chips. That’s about as binge as it’s been.

Still having super vivid dream and waking up to pee 2-3 times a night so I’m actually remembering them.

This shit is great.

Oh, I’m losing weight too.

did you take before pics papa Jin? Would like to see what the ol’ rat poison does for you

New Threads