Warming your gear and mixing multiple compounds

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys for your suggestions not to mix multiple compounds in a separate vial. I now understand its better to just mix multiple compounds in a single pin.

I could use your guys help in the best way to do it.

#1: Please advise me how you warn your gear. Can you warm 3 vials together?

#2: How do you go about drawing multiple compounds into a single pin? Do you change needles for each compound? Do I still inject an equal amount of air into the vial as I want to extract from each of 3 vials even though there will be gear in my pin when extracting the last 2 compounds (not exactly sure how that will work).

I have been injecting my trt shots for over a year but I have never pinned multiple compounds so I am looking forward to hearing how it’s done.

Also, I am a little nervous about injecting 3ml’s at once but I am starting first thing Monday (tomorrow) any words of encouragement are appreciated. I’ll be targeting glutes, ventro-glutes (thanks to SAD’s video), and thighs (1.5ml split to each leg via Cult’s method).

My 6 month primo cycle begins in less than 12 hours.

Wish me luck brothers!

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
When I draw multiple compounds, I draw my test first, then whatever else. Say I need 1ml of three compounds. I draw 1ml of test, I then pull back the plunger to 2ml and two little lines. Then draw second compound. Then pull back to just past the 3ml line. That way you can leave a bit of air in the pin when pushing air into the vial to draw and won't mix up the compounds.

Only exception to the test first rule is when tren is involved. Always draw tren first so if tren cough hits, the needle won't still be in you.

To warm it, I leave my drawing pin on, and drop into a glass of hot water so its standing up in it. Leave it for a few minutes then pull out, dry off, swap the pin and stab.

Oh and as for the 3ml... VG, Glute are good for that. If you have big legs, quads are ok but don't do it frequently. You can also split the gear up by backloading into another pin.

ripped_one

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't have thought about tren cough and loading it up first...

IWannaGetBig

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You can also split the gear up by backloading into another pin.

POB, what exactly is backloading? If you're pining 3ml and want to split up the amount, how about just pushing half the amount, changing the needle, and push the remainder elsewhere?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
POB, what exactly is backloading? If you're pining 3ml and want to split up the amount, how about just pushing half the amount, changing the needle, and push the remainder elsewhere?

Yes you could do it that way... Only reason I backload is becuase I'm sitting on a stock of pins with 25g already attached :) lol

pirovoliko

Reaction score
If youre also not used to pinning 3 ml into muscle tissue, take it slowly...easier for the muscle tissue to absorb it and reduces soreness after in my experience. After a few pins you can pin faster if you want to.

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You draw with a 25g, u must have alot of time on your hands? I would take off the 25g needle, attach a 16 or 18 gauge needle to draw the goodies, then put back on the 25g needle...

Capt'n Ron

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I put about an inch of water in a little glass bowl and microwave it. Then I stand the vials in the water while I get things all laid out. Push the correct amount of air and draw the test, then pull the plunger back for the correct amount of air for the second compound and push that into the second vial and draw up that compound. I always pull a little air in before changing to the pin I inject with so oil isn't left in the drawing pin. I go ahead and leave a small bubble in the barrel to push the last bit in when injecting too. waste not want not. Definitely inject slowly, it is not a race, also if you can hold the barrel nice and steady with one hand while you push the plunger with the other. The less wiggling the less tissue damage. One last thing, make sure you can tell the difference between the vials if the printing or the labels come off in the water.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks POB and Capt'n.....2 different methods for warming ~ awesome!

POB are you saying when warning to leave the drawing needle on the pin and place it needle down in the glass of heated water? Would you recommend putting the needle cover back on?

Piro, yes I plan on injecting very slowly. Thanks for that advice.

FD, any PP advice for this process??

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I put my vials on a skillet, med heat for 4 minutes, then I draw out and inject....some guys take their vials, put them in a sock and then toss into the dryer for 10 minutes, some heat up in microwave. There are many other ways to heat up your goodies....

g0re

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks POB and Capt'n.....2 different methods for warming ~ awesome!

POB are you saying when warning to leave the drawing needle on the pin and place it needle down in the glass of heated water? Would you recommend putting the needle cover back on?

Piro, yes I plan on injecting very slowly. Thanks for that advice.

FD, any PP advice for this process??

Yeah put the cover on it, u don't want to have no needle because the dirty water will get onto the tip of the syringe, and u don't want your clean sterile needle sitting in the water either.

Sherk

Reaction score
You pretty much got your answer in the first post. My only difference is how I warm up my gear. I use a blow dryer but that's my personal choice. There's a few different ways but I see people use the water method the most.

mabdelrasoul

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I just sit my bottles in the sink and let it fill up with warm water for about 3 min. Simple and seems to work perfectly.

New Threads