HCG, HMG, and PCT

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey guys...I have ran a relatively long cycle and want to do an HCG blast or run HMG after my last pin. Do any of you have an HCG blast protocol? And has anyone had experience with HMG? While I don't have much atrophy, wife wants to get pregnant at the end of the year so I want to recover quickly. I have been on for 6 months, Test only. And while we are at it...what would my Nolva/Clomid protocol look like?

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I just blasted for 3 weeks first week was 250 iu eod.. the next 2 weeks were 500 iu eod.. two days later clo 50 nolva 20 for 4 weeks

Last edited:

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Get human grade Shane it makes all the difference.. I had no crash and I feel good

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I just blasted for 3 weeks first week was 250 iu eod.. the next 2 weeks were 500 iu eod.. two days later clo 50 nolva 20 for 4 weeks

Did you run a long cycle, Bundy?

Megatron28

Elite
Reaction score
Why aren't you running hCG while on your cycle? Wouldn't it be better to prevent atrophy of your Leydig Cells rather than try to heal them afterwards? I would recommend running 500iu of hCG twice per week while on cycle. Run that all the way up until PCT starts.

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
Hey guys...I have ran a relatively long cycle and want to do an HCG blast or run HMG after my last pin. Do any of you have an HCG blast protocol? And has anyone had experience with HMG? While I don't have much atrophy, wife wants to get pregnant at the end of the year so I want to recover quickly. I have been on for 6 months, Test only. And while we are at it...what would my Nolva/Clomid protocol look like?

No need for HMG unless fertility is an issue down the road and even then, clomid and HCG are cheaper and would probably be your first bet to try.

For the HCG, you could run 1000-1500iu 2-3x a week and run the nolva and clomid as Dr. Scally suggest in his protocol. Blood tests would be very beneficial to recovery as well.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Why aren't you running hCG while on your cycle? Wouldn't it be better to prevent atrophy of your Leydig Cells rather than try to heal them afterwards? I would recommend running 500iu of hCG twice per week while on cycle. Run that all the way up until PCT starts.

95% of people wont run hcg on cycle for a test only

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I think that's a big mistake if people care about giving themselves the best chance of recovery.

what i hear most from guys is that they will only run it when running multiple compounds or 19nors...Alot say they dont want the extra estrogen..some pussies even told me they dont wanna make extra holes in themselves ..I personally like to do a blast of it for 3 weeks or use it on cycle..I love the way hcg feels

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No need for HMG unless fertility is an issue down the road and even then, clomid and HCG are cheaper and would probably be your first bet to try.

For the HCG, you could run 1000-1500iu 2-3x a week and run the nolva and clomid as Dr. Scally suggest in his protocol. Blood tests would be very beneficial to recovery as well.

Thanks, Doc!!

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

I have been running cycles for 5 years and have never had a problem with recovery without HCG before. This cycle is just a little longer than usual and I want to impregnate my wife in 6-9 months.

Megatron28

Elite
Reaction score
95% of people wont run hcg on cycle for a test only

I would love to see the citation for that statistic. Lol

I agree with Zilla. Big mistake skipping out on the hCG while on cycle or TRT.

Megatron28

Elite
Reaction score
I have been running cycles for 5 years and have never had a problem with recovery without HCG before. This cycle is just a little longer than usual and I want to impregnate my wife in 6-9 months.

Then why use hCG at all? Go with what works for you. Skip the hCG entirely. Skip PCT while you are at it.

(Yes, I am being facetious.)

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would love to see the citation for that statistic. Lol

I agree with Zilla. Big mistake skipping out on the hCG while on cycle or TRT.

I have no scientific proof or spread sheets showing you the statistics ..I just felt like saying a nice high percentage and 95 seemed good to me

Last edited:

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Then why use hCG at all? Go with what works for you. Skip the hCG entirely. Skip PCT while you are at it.

(Yes, I am being facetious.)

This cycle has been a little longer than usual and I don't want to take forever to recover.

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score
what i hear most from guys is that they will only run it when running multiple compounds or 19nors...Alot say they dont want the extra estrogen..some pussies even told me they dont wanna make extra holes in themselves ..I personally like to do a blast of it for 3 weeks or use it on cycle..I love the way hcg feels

Here is how I see it.
The leading theory as to why guys don't recover after cycling has to do with Leydig cell dysfunction.
HCG helps keep those cells nice and responsive throughout your cycle, which minimizes the risks of dysfunction so...do guys want to maximize their chances of recovery or not?

Also, it makes your dick bigger. I mean come on now folks, HCG is clearly awesome:
Penile Growth in Response to Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (hCG) Treatment in Patients with Idiopathic Hypogonadotrophic Hypogonadism
"The hCG treatment increased the serum testosterone level, penile length, and testicular volume in IHH patients."
1500-2000iu 3x week, no adverse effects, only gainz. All kinds of gainz :)

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Here is how I see it.
The leading theory as to why guys don't recover after cycling has to do with Leydig cell dysfunction.
HCG helps keep those cells nice and responsive throughout your cycle, which minimizes the risks of dysfunction so...do guys want to maximize their chances of recovery or not?

Also, it makes your dick bigger. I mean come on now folks, HCG is clearly awesome:
Penile Growth in Response to Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (hCG) Treatment in Patients with Idiopathic Hypogonadotrophic Hypogonadism
"The hCG treatment increased the serum testosterone level, penile length, and testicular volume in IHH patients."
1500-2000iu 3x week, no adverse effects, only gainz. All kinds of gainz :)

Zilla, as excited as I was to hear I may be able to increase the size of my wee-danny-doublin.... I couldnt help but notice the age of the males they used in the study (12-24 years of age)... this leads me to beileve their findings of increased penis size due to HCG might not be a truely accurate finding... Am I wrong here? I mean I know when I was 12, I had thought I had a micro penis too, but then puberty caught up and now im at least 3" errect... thank goodness.

New Threads