Melted raws

Reaction score
I recently bought some raw powder from China, which my deca, test and sustanon melted. The sustanon leaked out of it's bag making all the other bags sticky. I did buy a test kit from lab max and everything I tested seems to be good. I read some of your recipes and brewed some test e and tren e. Ive pinned once so far so good

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lab max? LOL....Flip a coin, u will get better results than a lab max test.......

Deca can turn into a liquid during transit from China, some suppliers wont ship Deca during the hot summers because of this. Sust shouldnt fully melt but will become sticky if introduced to heat for a lengthy period of time.....

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
oh good god I hate sust! least with EQ or some Test, you can pour it. once that sust partially melts, its like a glob of goo mixed with a bunch of particles that get stuck. good luck getting that stuff out!

Reaction score
Deca melting point is 33 -37 ℃,if tempertuar go up, it will melt to liquid, But this does not affect its potency and effect. Because its physical appearance changed that doesn't affect its chemical properties.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Deca melting point is 33 -37 ℃,if tempertuar go up, it will melt to liquid, But this does not affect its potency and effect. Because its physical appearance changed that doesn't affect its chemical properties.

Please only advertise in the advertising forum. Thank you.

Reaction score
I get melted product in more so in the summer time. You're good to go. In the future, try ordering in the winter.

Reaction score
That is crazy cause out of all the times I have gotten nan d, I have only gotten it once where it had melted and it was already back into a block by the time I opened it. LOL, crazy lucky I guess. But yeah, it's melting point is lower like Test E but not nearly. Regardless, I know this may sound unclean but as long as you are filtering properly when finished converting, it will not hurt to douse the bag or even toss in the bag cut up into your brew. Use long tweezers etc to pick the peices out once it has all dissolved into your batch. This ensures you are getting all the powder melted down that stuck like paste to the bag. Then when you filter, of course, any crap that got into the batch from the bag etc will be filtered out and your batch will be crystal.

Reaction score
Deca and test e have low melting point, physical change do not affect chemical properties

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It's amazing how much fake everything there is out there

Fake juice
Fake cocaine
Fake investments
Fake tits...

Everything has gotten very fake since 1998.
So much fake shit.

My meaning is nothing...just saying

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It's amazing how much fake everything there is out there

Fake juice
Fake cocaine
Fake investments
Fake tits...

Everything has gotten very fake since 1998.
So much fake shit.

My meaning is nothing...just saying
I agree 1998

New Threads