Annoying acne

Reaction score
Thinking about starting low dose [FONT=&quot]Isotretinoin [/FONT][FONT=&quot]10mg to mitigate the sides anyone have any experience doing so if so how long should I run this or would you recommend different thanks[/FONT]

Merlin

Reaction score
I have used it before. It will dry your skin out and make you REALLY susceptible to sunburning. Wear sunblock I've seen people get blisters from the sun due to that medication. Some people it can cause depression so just check your emotions on it and discontinue if you feel like hurting yourself. At that low a dose you should be fine without a lot of side effects. I got depressed on it in high school but I was taking a large dose. There is a study stating that higher doses doesn't help that much more, ill see if i can find it.

Merlin

Reaction score
You can google the side effects, I would watch liver and kindey values in labs too. IMO

TheSpectre

Reaction score
I personally get cystic and nodular acne. Oxy pads with added alcohol and Bactrim-DS (antibiotic) work fine for me.

Reaction score
If you start to feel depressed, or experience any other changes in your mood or behavior while taking Isotretinoin, it's very important to talk to your doctor straight away.

Gabriel

Reaction score
Best advice....more frequent showers and oatmeal soap..

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Where do you get it? Cystic acne?

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Do people ever check back on their threads or does their ADHD think this place is a Google search?

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Maybe they don't get updates or notifications of a reply?

Gabriel

Reaction score
That is so wrong on so many levels..!!! I was having a pretty crappy day,,,...thanks Snake,,,gonna plug in some NIN and run some people off the road on the way to ......YES,,,DR.s office...

New Threads