site bugs.

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
the site bugs are as follows to my knowledge.

when I want to mark topics read I get an error. also when I read a topic and log off. then log back in. it shows up as unread again. I have 5 pages of unread read topics that keep showing up.

also. suggestion.

can we have that "recent posts" we gad on SI next to the topic classes on the left of the page under the chat?

thanks

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
2X

can we have that "recent posts" we gad on SI next to the topic classes on the left of the page under the chat?

That was my favorite feature of the old SI site

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm not sure what your talking about when you say "recent posts"

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
Ok I'm guessing your talking about the sidebar. I can add this however I need a few days to get in front of my desktop and get to the cpanel.

Where are you going to mark topics read?

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
the sideposts? ia that where the "recent posts" go. im not referring to the "new posts" but yea that side bar where the ten mosy recent posts were made. kept me current with forum talk.

and im going to" forum actions/mark all read" and that gives me a error. then just clicking on new posts. I read em and they stay read. then log off and same read posts show up as new again.

read is plan text and unread are bold txt.

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
the sideposts? ia that where the "recent posts" go. im not referring to the "new posts" but yea that side bar where the ten mosy recent posts were made. kept me current with forum talk.

and im going to" forum actions/mark all read" and that gives me a error. then just clicking on new posts. I read em and they stay read. then log off and same read posts show up as new again.

read is plan text and unread are bold txt.

I can fix this faster than PFM can say Obama sucks. I'll take care of it Wed when I get in front of my desktop.

Tren4Life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The sidebar gets my vote too. Also one of my favorite features of the old site

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Log in for me is black. I can type in my user name but cant see it being typed out pw works fine.. also if I click on the user name box after I type in my name it appears

New Threads