Elevated SGOT and SGPT

Reaction score
I started Trenbolone 300 mg per week and Testosterone 300 mg per week last December 3, 2019. I had blood work done last January 6, 2020. My SGOT was 84 and SGPT was 175. Are these serious results? Should I stop my cycle?

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Those are not good numbers. Mine have never climbed that high.
Your numbers where what prior to the cycle.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
I started Trenbolone 300 mg per week and Testosterone 300 mg per week last December 3, 2019. I had blood work done last January 6, 2020. My SGOT was 84 and SGPT was 175. Are these serious results? Should I stop my cycle?

So when you posted an intro and said you were considering starting a cycle you lied?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Should I Reduce Dosage or Stop Completely

Should I reduce my dosage by 50% or totally get off of Trenbolone?

CantTouchThis

Reaction score
Should I reduce my dosage by 50% or totally get off of Trenbolone?

I think you should get off both. Before starting a cycle its advised by a lot of veteran's to know what your doing, clean diet, great workout routine, sleep, etc.

Before you start you should know the potential side effects and what to do if they arise, you shouldn't need to come on to a forum and ask people what you should do. You know what to do, however your looking for someone to give you the answer you want.

big_wolf_Gang

Reaction score
I think you should get off both. Before starting a cycle its advised by a lot of veteran's to know what your doing, clean diet, great workout routine, sleep, etc.

Before you start you should know the potential side effects and what to do if they arise, you shouldn't need to come on to a forum and ask people what you should do. You know what to do, however your looking for someone to give you the answer you want.
Hey Hammer...he said that he already started his cycle and he also lied about the date which snake caught him on the discrepancy.

Reaction score
I’ll just get off on both to bring my SGOT and SGPT back to normal. I have a clean diet, great workout routine and sufficient sleep.

Reaction score
I know the potential side effects because I have read lots about it.

Reaction score
I like to come to this forum because some members are knowledgeable and helpful

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I really like the aesthetic improvement, muscle gains and increased strength results from the Trenbolone and Testosterone cycle. My gym buddies who didn’t I am on steroids cycle noticed the improvement and obviously the heads turning or admiring stares. :)

OMG you like the effects of Tren too???

We should be BFFs

Boytoy

Elite
Reaction score
I really like the aesthetic improvement, muscle gains and increased strength results from the Trenbolone and Testosterone cycle. My gym buddies who didn’t I am on steroids cycle noticed the improvement and obviously the heads turning or admiring stares. :)

That's what I'm does because it is powerful. And also the reason it shouldn't be a starter. You could get that from just test on first run. I have anyways.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Maybe you missed this Tito so I'll ask again.

So when you posted an intro and said you were considering starting a cycle you lied?

You going to answer that question or again make believe you didn't see it?

Raider

Elite
Reaction score
Maybe you missed this Tito so I'll ask again.

You going to answer that question or again make believe you didn't see it?
“ Inquiring minds need to know”!!

CantTouchThis

Reaction score
I know the potential side effects because I have read lots about it.

That's like saying "I know how to drive a car because I read lots about it". Your missing the point everyone is making and just ignoring anyone who doesn't say something you want to hear.

Test cycle first --> tells you how for body reacts to the oil/hormone. How sensitive you are to gyno, how you feel on test etc.

Doing test + tren first cycle is like driving a big ass Ford pickup with no experience driving at all and only reading up on it, and then saying " Yeah bro, trucks are pretty good to drive, except the clutch is really sensitive and the suspension is ass, still why would I start out with a normal Hatchback to learn how to drive efficiently and properly when I can drive a big ass truck" when you've never even driven another car before and then complain about the consequences after. And the only reason you drove that truck is becaude of the "head turns bro, the looks I get in it are sick everyone stares at me, even though the car keeps squeaking everytime I brake and I can hear a metal grinding sound"

The comparison might be retarded but it's at least it's got something in common with Your dumbass.

Take the advice of some of the most knowledgeable people on this thread, or just keep injecting tren till you start coughing up blood and wondering why everyone told you to stop.

New Threads