New Guy

Reaction score
Hey All,

New guy here. I am getting back in to lifting after neck fusion surgery. I look forward to learning a lot....

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Welcome to The Underground.

Reaction score
Hey All,

New guy here. I am getting back in to lifting after neck fusion surgery. I look forward to learning a lot....

Welcome to the UG. Lots o great ppl here. I'm new also n many have replyed to help me already.

Reaction score
Hey All thanks for making me feel welcome. Being 48 the recovery on the neck is a little rough but still moving forward.

Reaction score
Again thanks for the welcome... I see you have a TRT section. I started TRT about a year ago so I am looking forward to checking out that section.

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Again thanks for the welcome... I see you have a TRT section. I started TRT about a year ago so I am looking forward to checking out that section.

Post in that section about your trt experience. We all benefit form each other’s lessons.

Reaction score
Post in that section about your trt experience. We all benefit form each other’s lessons.

I definitely will. Thanks for the suggestion I usually take the perspective of reading before I post but will introduce myself over there

New Threads