Lets hear all about your Tren expirences!

gfunky

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So lets have a discussion about all your tren experiences.

How long before it kicked in? Sides you got? Did it change your body? Lets here it!

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My libido was so kicked up there were times I was getting laid while thinking please I don't want to. It was like I was raping myself. Things got raw...

I seemed to have a negative reaction to it. The pain from the injects were awful but I still ran 8 weeks of ace.

God like in the gym. Looking forward to maybe running some e ester this winter.

gfunky

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My libido was so kicked up there were times I was getting laid while thinking please I don't want to. It was like I was raping myself. Things got raw...

I seemed to have a negative reaction to it. The pain from the injects were awful but I still ran 8 weeks of ace.

God like in the gym. Looking forward to maybe running some e ester this winter.

Were you injecting anything else with the tren? I am running ace 1 week in and only painful inject was me trying to force 2ml into my delts holy fuck sticks talking about cannon ball delt LOL

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I made a mistake this last cycle and ran it longer than 12 weeks. About 10-12 is all i can take before i start feeling toxic.

It was great for my recomp, great strength increases, added lean muscle and lost body fat. Got real vascular, hardened up. Towards the end started getting muscle cramps from all the hardening.

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Brewed my own and did a cycle with 500mg test and M/W/F shots of 75mg Tren.

Loved it. Had no side effects except the night sweats which went back to normal after a while. I also tried tren without test. That is no fun at all. Once the test emptied out of my system i couldn't have sex at all. Id be chugging along forever and never reach the final destination.

At the end of the cycle i decided to double the dose to 150mg to see what would happen. I got an awful case of gyno that was extremely difficult to get under control. These days i have a better understanding of things - but back then it was a shock! Fortunately the damage was not too bad. But an important life lesson in making sure you have all the compounds you need for gyno on hand, even if you dont think you are going to need them.

Id love to go back on tren, but i want to keep what remains of my hair. I've still got most of it and its been thinning over the last few years. My hair is the only thing that keeps me off it.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Were you injecting anything else with the tren? I am running ace 1 week in and only painful inject was me trying to force 2ml into my delts holy fuck sticks talking about cannon ball delt LOL

I tried it on its own, mixed with prop, mixed with prop and mast, with prop mast and TNE, and in every injection site I use. Volumes ranged from 1/2mL to 3mL in blends. I can fit 3mL in my delts with no pain. The shit just knots me up bad. Love/hate thing

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just finished 18 weeks tren E at 500mg a week.
Had almost no sides( just night sweats a few nights) sex was amazing and I wanted it all the time, strength was great (dropping fast now im off) and overall I say it helped me recomp alot
Totaled 16lbs gain in 20 weeks
Hcg blasting now with pct starting in a week

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
11 weeks of ace at 350. I felt toxic as shit at week 11. I played with my dose and got up to 490 a week but didn't see any difference in strength, just pissed off. Overall, fucking love tren. Made a huge transformation. Ended my cycle at the same weight I started but dropped from 14% to 8%.

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So lets have a discussion about all your tren experiences.

How long before it kicked in? Sides you got? Did it change your body? Lets here it!
i will post mine afte my first run with it:D

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I can't wait to run this shit.
From mild to severe, where does Tren fall in the hair loss department?

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I can't wait to run this shit.
From mild to severe, where does Tren fall in the hair loss department?

mine isnt gonna matter mines nearly gone lol.....seriously Milo i dont know,im sure its close to Deca becuase its a 19-Nor

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
mine isnt gonna matter mines nearly gone lol.....seriously Milo i dont know,im sure its close to Deca becuase its a 19-Nor

Genetically, I know of no one on either side of my family of any age that has lost a single hair on their head. I would just look so god damn retarded without my hair lol

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Genetically, I know of no one on either side of my family of any age that has lost a single hair on their head. I would just look so god damn retarded without my hair lol

yea i ve been losing mine slowly for years,even before gear,but using a ton of deca hasnt hurt mine,neither has test,but no proviron and masteron will punish your hair lol

beasto

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I fuckin love Tren currently running it alongside Mast and Test Prop!!! on 600/wk of Ace. 2 more weeks is all I have left before I jump of. Told the Misses come on JUMP ON THE TREN TRAIN BABY!!! Sex drive on it is insane!!! All in all i've always had a good exp. with it besides when I was pretty much a gear virgin and ran Tren E, holy shit balls I might have a well had a water bed, sides were pretty bad with it hahha. But I lived and learned.

milleniumgirl

Lady Member
Reaction score
I never ran Tren myself but one of my x's did and I could experience first hand what that stuff did to him: he was moody (a real roller coaster), sweaty (he had to change clothes every two hours), he was snoring (to the point that I would have to leave the room), he had acne, ... I could go on and on and on but I'll stop here.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
A couple of tren runs to speak of.

First was balanced: Test E 400 Mg / Tren E 400 Mg, ended up being a 16 weeker (too long in hindsight). Great recomp, great strength gains. Horrible insomnia throughout, night sweats would come and go. Lost appx. 15 Lbs of bodyfat and kept all muscle mass (on a solid diet throughout).

Current: Test E 200 / Tren E 300. Planned for a 12 weeker, 8 weeks to go. Strength and recovery are all improved, feels like I could go for hours in the gym. Night sweats not as severe as last run, and sleep quality better also. Oddly enough, libido is a bit blunted this go-round. Could be work which has me knackered at the moment, but could also be the low test / high tren ratio. Am keeping a close eye on this. Scale weight up just a shade (am working with Spongy on a lean bulk which is taking some time to kick-in) and still lean (appx 10% body fat).

Too soon to judge the overall efficacy of this ratio. Thus far, reduced sides minus the libido lull, and similar effects in the gym as per my first run.

More to come...

- Savage

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I fuckin love Tren currently running it alongside Mast and Test Prop!!! on 600/wk of Ace. 2 more weeks is all I have left before I jump of. Told the Misses come on JUMP ON THE TREN TRAIN BABY!!! Sex drive on it is insane!!! All in all i've always had a good exp. with it besides when I was pretty much a gear virgin and ran Tren E, holy shit balls I might have a well had a water bed, sides were pretty bad with it hahha. But I lived and learned.

A couple of tren runs to speak of.

First was balanced: Test E 400 Mg / Tren E 400 Mg, ended up being a 16 weeker (too long in hindsight). Great recomp, great strength gains. Horrible insomnia throughout, night sweats would come and go. Lost appx. 15 Lbs of bodyfat and kept all muscle mass (on a solid diet throughout).

Current: Test E 200 / Tren E 300. Planned for a 12 weeker, 8 weeks to go. Strength and recovery are all improved, feels like I could go for hours in the gym. Night sweats not as severe as last run, and sleep quality better also. Oddly enough, libido is a bit blunted this go-round. Could be work which has me knackered at the moment, but could also be the low test / high tren ratio. Am keeping a close eye on this. Scale weight up just a shade (am working with Spongy on a lean bulk which is taking some time to kick-in) and still lean (appx 10% body fat).

Too soon to judge the overall efficacy of this ratio. Thus far, reduced sides minus the libido lull, and similar effects in the gym as per my first run.

More to come...

- Savage
if yall dont mind,how old are yall? just curious,ve finally decided to run a cycle with tren a, a low dose one so see what happens,gonna keep my bloods checked o nce a month by my sister who is a RN so i can see whats going on

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Seems like alot of u guys haven't run tren very long? And that's toxic feel like. I honestly didn't even know I was on anything if I didn't actually pin it. My body always felt normal

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I used to love the shit until i starting itching like crazy over a year ago and thats the end of that

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
none really to speak of as of yet..maybe a bit more veiny:)

New Threads