Blood Test results.

mabdelrasoul

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So I recently stopped a cycle 4 weeks in. . I did a pct of clomid and nolva for about 3 weeks. also ran caber n adex through pct.its been 8 weeks since my last shot. Compounds used were test e and npp. I started pct 3 weeks after last shot. I took a blood test about 4 days ago and my test levels came back at 1145. Test before cycle was 720. How can it be that it increased after cycle n pct?
And here are the pics of my results.

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How long has it been since you took the nolva, clomid, & adex? All will increase natty test production. Clomid & Adex have a decent half-life so I'd say they are still giving you a boost.

mabdelrasoul

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Been about 4 weeks since I finished pct.

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Clomid has a half-life of 5-7 days (I think).. it might take a whole month to clear out. I'd get another test in a month and see whats up. at least this isn't a bad problem to have.

mabdelrasoul

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Clomid has a half-life of 5-7 days (I think).. it might take a whole month to clear out. I'd get another test in a month and see whats up. at least this isn't a bad problem to have.

Ya thats what im going to do. Was just curious to why this problem would happen.

New Threads