How much of this to take?@PillarofBalance

Reaction score
Caffeine 15.0mg

Ephedrine 1.0mg

Methyl Testosterone 5.0mg

Tocopherol Acetate 3.0mg

Yohimbine 3.0mg

Sadly, because of the test included, I cant start it now. I will be starting it next month with my cycle. Interested in dosage. How much should I consume per day? Guide me.

6 per day? 7? Do I need to divide dosage in morning and evening? UDCA needed?

Caffeine is not an issue even with 10 tabs. Pretty sure Ephedrine isn't too. Vit E, doesn't even matter I am already consuming 600+ per day. Yohimbine not sure.

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
Not sure of the context this is being asked in and obviously it’s for POB

but...

Apx 20mg of yohimbine hcl is the sweet spot for me. (Away from food)

Reaction score
Correction: 600+% RDA Vit E. Approx 110mg.

This is for POB because he is master experimenter. Anyone can reply though.

(Away from food)

What do you mean by this? No hunger?

This should make it 6 tabs per day. Hear all sort of things about Yohimbine but it cant be as bad as Clen. Is it? If I can take that, I can survive Yohimbine.

Last edited:

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
1mg ephedrine? I'm confused. Typical e/c stack is going to be 200mg caffeine and 25mg ephedrine.

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
I have a specific thread on it but my opinion is yohimbine works best away from insulin.

Think of it as a trick to free up fatty acids equally from all fat cells. You get a 1-3 hour window with them in your blood to burn the crap out of them before your body stores everything again.

Eating food releases insulin and the insulin shoves all those fatty acids back into the cells. Defeating the point.

Technically I’m ignoring a few things. Yohimbine only causes a small amount to be released what it really does is allow epinephrine(?) to “ask” all fat cells with Raul probability to release fat stores. Normally receptors that are more prevalent on stubborn fat areas prevent those particular cells from responding/binding.

Also, this effect is only helpful in the short run. You’re tricking your body into biting fat instead of glycogen/blood sugar. When your sleeping, your body will redistribute sugar to fat. You need to be in a caloric deficit to slowly keep losing. I do believe it helps reduce stubborn areas because of the long term bias for the extra releases in those areas.

Zero science here. Personally experience and paper theory.

Reaction score
I can’t **** with yohimbe. Makes me feel like I have the flu, I literally don’t sleep on it, body temp goes through the roof, and my balls disappear (no lie).

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Caffeine 15.0mg

Ephedrine 1.0mg

Methyl Testosterone 5.0mg

Tocopherol Acetate 3.0mg

Yohimbine 3.0mg

Sadly, because of the test included, I cant start it now. I will be starting it next month with my cycle. Interested in dosage. How much should I consume per day? Guide me.

6 per day? 7? Do I need to divide dosage in morning and evening? UDCA needed?

Caffeine is not an issue even with 10 tabs. Pretty sure Ephedrine isn't too. Vit E, doesn't even matter I am already consuming 600+ per day. Yohimbine not sure.

What is your goal? My opinion is that this is an awful ratio. And has the potential to be quite hepatoxic.

Reaction score
What is your goal? My opinion is that this is an awful ratio. And has the potential to be quite hepatoxic.

Yeah and so is Winny. I have 200 pills and they sure aren't going to waste. Down my mouth they go. I will be taking UDCA just to be safe.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah and so is Winny. I have 200 pills and they sure aren't going to waste. Down my mouth they go. I will be taking UDCA just to be safe.

Still didnt answer my question about what your goal is. Can't give you an answer unless you tell me.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
ok, but what is your goal? what are you hoping to achieve?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well damn... That all comes in one tab? Holy shit. I wouldn't touch that with the methyl test in it.

Ok I would but not like a lot of it lol

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Is not Halo. Don't worry.

Using it with 1G test cycle next month. Trying to extract the max out of this cycle.

That still doesn't answer the question about your goal. The max what? Have to assume with a gram of test you want size. You surely don't need a gram to cut. Leave the other shit alone and focus on your diet.

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
Well damn... That all comes in one tab? Holy shit. I wouldn't touch that with the methyl test in it.

Ok I would but not like a lot of it lol

The ratios seem all over the place. I didn’t realize it was all-in-one. Kind of nuts...

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Is not Halo. Don't worry.

Using it with 1G test cycle next month. Trying to extract the max out of this cycle.

there are a lot of questions to be answered. you're comment of trying to get the most out of what products you have isnt always the best way to go, those products can be split up etc for different times. you dont HAVE to use what you have...