Karma is a bitch...bitch!

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The reason I left my last neighborhood was because of my "crackhead neighbor". We bought new when my wife 8 mos. preggers with our second, a nice little neighborhood, brand new home, 50 miles away from where we grew up...but very affordable! We made our home for 6 years all whilst dealing with "crackhead neighbor" waiting for her to self-destruct....she didn't. All the 911 calls, police calls, scumbag calls, 9yr olds smoking, 13yrs old having sex, etc. The worst scumbag you could imagine for a neighbor if your raising a family! She won, we moved away almost 3yrs ago for a better enviorment.
Local news....meth house busted in PSL, Florida...the news crews set up shop in my old front yard while 5 scumbags were cuffed and stuffed from my neighbor's house. The reckoning could of only been better to see her rotten tooth ass face down in the dirt! A small victory, but I'll take it! I would have gone to jail eventually for pummeling some scumbag walking out of that house!!!!
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/49197325

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Good old FLA.

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Fucking scumbag crack heads. The worst scum on Earth are crack heads and meth heads. Dregs of society and the fucking US Government in all their wisdom would prosecute us more severely than those toothless sloths. Human debris... fucking cock-a-roaches!!

FTW

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Good for them. They need to leave guys on gear alone. I'm not hurting anyone. At least not like a crackhead. Heroine is horrible around here. Pretty much a lot of my beat friends got stuck on that shit. Ruined their lives.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
They are Methheads not crack 2 different types of people and drugs with both being able to be smoke from glass pipes.

corvettels3

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Good for them. They need to leave guys on gear alone. I'm not hurting anyone. At least not like a crackhead. Heroine is horrible around here. Pretty much a lot of my beat friends got stuck on that shit. Ruined their lives.

I hear ya.. black tar is a big problem here in San Antonio

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
They are Methheads not crack 2 different types of people and drugs with both being able to be smoke from glass pipes.
yeah you're right, I use the term crackhead for many types of scumbags...this bitch did everything and pimped out her 13 yr daughter. Disability case, retired teacher...no shit!!!!

coltmc4545

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm a former crackhead and meth addict and pill head and drunk and take anything and everything I can get my hands on hopeless dope fiend. I don't think I'm too bad of a guy. Of course I haven't touched anything, not even a drop of beer in 7 years. I guess I have if you consider gear drugs but I don't. Anyways my point being, not everybody on that shit is a worthless fuck. People do fucked up shit on drugs when you're in your addiction. I was a total piece of shit, BUT, some people get wrapped up in that life quick. Starts out as fun and you think you'll never be an addict and BAM, it's got you by the balls. Shit I started shooting coke and meth when I was 17. I wasn't a piece of shit at 17, I was a kid. Just had a lot of fucked up shit happen when I was young and turned to that garbage instead of doing something positive or getting the help I needed. Anyways, now you guys know my life fucking story. My point is, not everyone on drugs is a scumbag. A lot of people are good people mixed up in fucked up things and don't know how to get out. Unless you've been there you have no clue what it's like.

On a lighter note, I'm glad you and your family got away from that crap. Maybe one of those 5 people will make a change with thier life and become a contributing member of society again.

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm a former crackhead and meth addict and pill head and drunk and take anything and everything I can get my hands on hopeless dope fiend. I don't think I'm too bad of a guy. Of course I haven't touched anything, not even a drop of beer in 7 years. I guess I have if you consider gear drugs but I don't. Anyways my point being, not everybody on that shit is a worthless fuck. People do fucked up shit on drugs when you're in your addiction. I was a total piece of shit, BUT, some people get wrapped up in that life quick. Starts out as fun and you think you'll never be an addict and BAM, it's got you by the balls. Shit I started shooting coke and meth when I was 17. I wasn't a piece of shit at 17, I was a kid. Just had a lot of fucked up shit happen when I was young and turned to that garbage instead of doing something positive or getting the help I needed. Anyways, now you guys know my life fucking story. My point is, not everyone on drugs is a scumbag. A lot of people are good people mixed up in fucked up things and don't know how to get out. Unless you've been there you have no clue what it's like.

On a lighter note, I'm glad you and your family got away from that crap. Maybe one of those 5 people will make a change with thier life and become a contributing member of society again.

I appreciate your feedback, I'm sure you noticed I'v venting on this patircular scumbag becuase she had a direct effect on my family's well being. In addition, she compromised her own family. I 100% behind recovering scumbags...lol...seriously bro, I feel ya. I'm no angel, former pill head here! We all know life is a twist...this post is only directed toward this paticular scumbag....no offense meant for those who got on that slippery slope and never had a mal-aligned bone in their body! This person gave a bad name to addicts because she had no plans to improve herself. Fuck her and the rest of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Who wants to bet he hit that bitch at least once? :)) =))

bigmike33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
coltmc i have a lot of respect for u to over come all of that.. God bless bro.. may u have the rest of ur life sober

ken Sass

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
lots of meth and script pill abuse here. put my kid in jail to get her clean, drugs suck

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
lots of meth and script pill abuse here. put my kid in jail to get her clean, drugs suck

That does suck...tough love will prevail!!

New Threads