Back on the forun

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
Sup bros....and Jenn :32 (16):
How's the forum been, I seen you guys made Jin a mod now. Did he finally sell his balls to that Japanese ventriloquist or was it a 50/50 split. One for Japan and one for mod (hahahaha)

Anyways gonna have to do some catching up and scan through some threads....and love my new avi by the way....better than that dickface thing that was there before.

And somone please tell bundy wash his fukN ballsack, O smelt them shxtz as soon as i started typing my password in haha

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
you crazy bastard. Nice to see you around again. Still natty?

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Not sure how long youve been away but Jin has a man bun hairdo like a sumo wrestler now.

Iron1

Veteran
Reaction score
Huh, so they really are letting all the non-violent pot offenders out of prison. ;)

Welcome back TJ!

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
God dann. Welcome back.

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
you crazy bastard. Nice to see you around again. Still natty?
Hey seek, still TeamNatty was doing Muay Thai and crossfit so there wasn't a need

Are u still black?
Black?....My credit score is the green area bro

Not sure how long youve been away but Jin has a man bun hairdo like a sumo wrestler now.
Lol i could just imagine, he works out in fukushima

Welcome back Trin!
Sup Pillz, you ever finished schooling for that degree...i think it was in kinesiology but i have a stoners memory so that could've been someone else lol

Hello..dear! :32 (20):
Hey Jenn, hope you've made a full recovery since last time I've been on...gotta find your pic thread and ummm "check on your progress" :32 (16):

Huh, so they really are letting all the non-violent pot offenders out of prison. ;)

Welcome back TJ!
Mr. Burgers how's it goin bro

Welcome back brother.
Your schoulders get and bigger bricks lol i gotta see a pic of them things now bro

God dann. Welcome back.
Snakey....you still hunting deer naked in the woods for ab training lol

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lol....to long of a story..but...still alive and happy..hope the same for you!!:)

Beezy

Elite
Reaction score
Sup beezy, how's it goin bro

Not much, I got bigger than Jin, Seeker and Hurt while you were gone, and they’re pretty pissed about that, but not much else happened.
Did you take a hiatus for any specific reason, or just a social media fast kind of thing?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Not much, I got bigger than Jin, Seeker and Hurt while you were gone, and they’re pretty pissed about that, but not much else happened.
Did you take a hiatus for any specific reason, or just a social media fast kind of thing?

It’s good to have dreams.......

Welcome back Trini!

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score

Nah i just forgot my password lol, didn't wanna create another account // than i needed my internet fix and was eventually convinced into creating an instagram...it's been memes and thots ever since hahaha

Beezy

Elite
Reaction score
Nah i just forgot my password lol, didn't wanna create another account // than i needed my internet fix and was eventually convinced into creating an instagram...it's been memes and thots ever since hahaha

A thot a day keeps the wedding ring away...

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
JIN!!!
how's the balls bro, still hanging or have they been digested and pooped out already lol

Nah, POB was hosting a contest. Whoever won “King of Trolls” got bumped to Mod.

Makes sense.

New Threads