fast food

chicago311

Reaction score
i have never seen so many fast food delivery cars on the street in my life.. lol

rawdeal

Elite
Reaction score
I do not doubt the problem described in that link at all, but bear in mind most of us on this board would be called overweight or obese by doctors who do the usual thing of just going by BMI. Thats a height vs weight calculation that does not factor in bf%. I am about 5-10 tall and 212lbs; many here will be similar with some a lot more bulky, and my BMI is a hair over 30. Ya gotta be under 25 to be officially normal, under 30 to be overweight, and my 30+ makes me officially obese.

Point taken about fast food btw; just had to rant a bit about the medical biz.

rawdeal

Elite
Reaction score
I do not doubt the problem described in that link at all, but bear in mind most of us on this board would be called overweight or obese by doctors who do the usual thing of just going by BMI. Thats a height vs weight calculation that does not factor in bf%. I am about 5-10 tall and 212lbs; many here will be similar with some a lot more bulky, and my BMI is a hair over 30. Ya gotta be under 25 to be officially normal, under 30 to be overweight, and my 30+ makes me officially obese.

Point taken about fast food btw; just had to rant a bit about the medical biz.

editing to add I went back and tinkered with a BMI chart. If I drop from 212 > 173 a Doc would say I was at the TOP end of normal for 5-10 ... NO Way.

Voyagersixone

Reaction score
CFA is one of my all time favorites. Usually don’t get to have it as my work usually keeps me international - but they opened two in Toronto this year. Very big deal.

12 count nugget w/large fries and large sweet tea

Reaction score
It is better to lessen or if possible avoid eating in Fastfood especially if it offers super instant food or those that have high preservatives. It is unhealthy and would greatly impact our health as we grow old.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
We have been waiting so long for someone with that level of genius!
Now we can all finally make the right food choices and be healthier!
All praise the new guy!
:32 (18):

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I moved away from California and Arizona 5 years ago ... In & Out burger is by far the best fast food IMO ... they dont have them in the south .. they think 5 Guys and Smashbuger are great ... I dont eat much fast food but when I do it must be awesome ... CFA is ok ... but their grilled chicken is horrible ... the fried chicken tenders and spicy fried sandwiches are good ... but no comparison to I & O ...

Voyagersixone

Reaction score
I moved away from California and Arizona 5 years ago ... In & Out burger is by far the best fast food IMO ... they dont have them in the south .. they think 5 Guys and Smashbuger are great ... I dont eat much fast food but when I do it must be awesome ... CFA is ok ... but their grilled chicken is horrible ... the fried chicken tenders and spicy fried sandwiches are good ... but no comparison to I & O ...

ive never tried CFA grilled but it looks gross.
I *want* to be one of the IAO champions. I do. But it’s just... I think it’s meh

Voyagersixone

Reaction score
View attachment 9519
idk why it’s sideways.

CFA update: the one I usually go to is in a mall - only one of two here. The mall is closed now, so didn’t risk going. Went to the other one downtown.

they have little circles on the floor to mark where you should stand in line to practice proper social distancing.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score

in n out is trash compared to five guys! :32 (15):

simplesteve

Elite
Reaction score
We just opened a five guys here, I've had it once and it was .... Meh... If I want a burger I'll go to Hardee's and get a mushroom and Swiss with an extra Patty. Or a triple baconator from Wendy's.

New Threads