My experience with Manpower's clenbuterol

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
As most of you probably know from my log I'm prepping for my first contest right now. I started my clenbuterol regimen yesterday. I'm using 40mcg of clen ED from Manpower, one of our sponsors here at SI.

Of course I can't report on fatburning just yet, but I can tell you so far that this stuff is absolutely having an effect. Some things I noticed immediately:

-Increased heartrate
-Energy(akin to having a little too much coffee, was actually effective yesterday pre-leg workout...didn't even need my preworkout supplement)
-Increased body temperature - my entire t shirt was SOAKED at the end of leg day yesterday, usually it get's about halfway down, but it was SOAKED, and so were my shorts. I looked like I'd been swimming.

Tomorrow I will incrementally measure my heartrate post-dosage eg. 10, 20, 30 min after taking to see how high it gets, for those interested.

I will keep posting in this thread as well, regarding fat loss. You guys can check my log for corresponding pictures.

Reaction score
Very nice Hurt like always pretty sure all the detail we need to know will be here. I will follow this bro

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Cool bro thanx for the report I am lurking around clen but I am worried about the heart rate/bp so I will be interested to see how it works out for you

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nice to know will be following along.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Good start hurt... I have a ton of his albuterol. Potent as hell. My only complaint is I wish he had 2mcg caps and not 4. 4 is too much at one time for me.

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah I think I'm going to pick up some 20's in the clen, split the dosage up.

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I almost forgot to mention, the shipping was ridiculously fast. I had my clen in hand 3 days after ordering.

sfstud33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I just got my package from Manpower today and im so stoked. Very happy. A++ as they say!

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I can vouch for manpower. Fast shipping, great products!

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So today is just day 3 of clen. I'm dosing in the AM right when I wake up before fasted cardio. It's nice, I just put the capsule on my nightstand and when the alarm sounds I pop it in my mouth, 10 min later I'm leaping out of bed ready for cardio :D

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
very nice. I was considering getting some clen and t3 from them and this just solidified my choice. keep us posted on how it's going.

also, are you keeping it at the same dose or ramping it up for 2 weeks?

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Been a while since I updated. I am definitely continuing to lean down considerably...veins are showing up more and more in my lower abs, quads, and delts especially. I don't feel as though I've lost any muscle at all either! Staying nice and full.

Dark, I have so far stayed at a consistent 40mcg Ed but may ramp it up depending on what my coach says.

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
are you following a 2 on 2 off type protocol or are you going to run some benadryl with it?

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have used MPs clen many times... it is on point for damn sure. You will love the results.

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
are you following a 2 on 2 off type protocol or are you going to run some benadryl with it?

Since I'm paying a coach to design my regimen, unfortunately I can't really say how we're doing the protocol, aside from my current dose range :cool:

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am currently running 40mcg of MP Clen. Its good stuff!

Nice Mrs63Vette! Are you splitting it up into two doses of 20, or taking all 40 at once?

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i may grab some T3 as well. hope thats good too!

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Okay folks, a little update.

MP's clen has been amazing! I am currently stacking it with T3 at clen 40mcg, T3 50mcg and the fat is continuing to melt off, while sparing muscle. I am very impressed with the results: my body has literally transformed in the last few weeks.

My current fat loss protocol is: Upon waking, take 40mcg clen, 50mcg T3, 1000mg green tea extract, 4iu GH, and BCAAs, then 40min of fasted cardio before breakfast. It's WORKING.

New Threads