Reputable SARMS Source?

Reaction score
So what's a reputable source for SARMS? It's tough to find a good balance of price and proper dosing. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Reaction score
Thanks but I'm looking for a research chem site that some one here can vet for. All Day Chemist doesn't have what I'm looking for...

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
sarm search, but they are $$$ there. most of the others are really weak.

why are you so hot to trot on sarms? Ive used them, peptides, all sorts of the so-so anabolics and they dont stack up.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
On paper they are great, they don't actually work as good as all the reps say they do.

Trust me, I use to be one.

Reaction score
I appreciate your honest feedback. I will just wait until I find a new source for the good stuff. Until then, train, eat, sleep repeat!

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
they are somewhat anabolic.

But the companies that sell them water them down so much your not getting true product.

Ive worked for 3 places in 3yrs. If your willing to pin, peptides do work to some degree. GHRP 2, 2x ED, would be a starting point since its just a slin pin. no PIP and it would give other benefits too.

Dont expect big growth, but some over 12/14wks.

Spend some time with a diet coach or a strength coach. They will teach n show you all sorts of new things that will give you new ways to shock your muscles into growth. Good, steady foods/nutrition and you should make progress.

GL man

MS1605

Elite
Reaction score
I was looking into the blackstone labs SARMs recently just to give them a try as well. The blackstone stuff gets good reviews. I was thinking of trying a stack of Ostapure and LGD Elite Ligandrol from them. A 3 month run is like $300 bucks. I have spent $300 in a lot more destructive ways in the past so I figure it might be worth a try just to have the experience.

Last edited:

gh0st

Reaction score
There are a few good peptide companies out there. I rep for one source that has great mk677. its the only SARM from them that i have tried so far. I wont mention it cause i dont want to sound like im spamming. but if you do your research you will find solid sources. Dont go for the cheapest sites. Comapies with solid products wont cheapen themselves y selling it for cheap money. You get what you pay for! Like one brother said above...a lot of these companies water there shit down. You guys should have a solid source here i would think that carries some good sarms and peptides.

gh0st

Reaction score
I agree tho with what is said above. Not all sarms are as good as some may claim. But i'll tell you this. Mk677 is probably the best one i have ever tired. Ostarine i didnt care for much. MK677 stacked with some mod1-29 and some ghrp-2/Hex is a great stack. I ran the greytops for 2 years straight at 5iu's ED and then 10iu's during blasts and got great results. greytops is the only genrics i would touch or spend money on. But i feel im getting just as good as results of this mk677 and peptides stack. roatating the ghrp in and out depending on sides. The Hex is no joke! I had to take aa break from the genrics and give my puritory some time so i wouldnt become dependent. it's good to rotate to peptides every so often if using gh. Plus is started helping this peptide company so i couldnt endorse there products without trying them myself and knowing they are solid. So it all kind of came together at a good time as i needed to switch to peptides for a bit and also wanted to see what the hype about the mk677 was all about! Stuff knocks u on your ass. I would only dose it at night time!

Reaction score
I've taken MK677, sleep so good on it! I had to half the dose for the first 2 weeks and then work my way up.

gh0st

Reaction score
yeah i had to start at 12.5mg at first as well

Reaction score
I've taken the primeval labs super LGD and super S4. I thought the LGD was good at 10mg a day (great pumps and I added 10 pounds of lean mass). The super S4 seemed weak, I was taking 40mg a day and only pput on about 4 pounds of mass, I never got any vision sides from the S4 making me think that it is under dosed.

gh0st

Reaction score
Mk677 is by far the best sarm, best gh sup around imo
Muscles are full all the time. size is easy to put on. great sleep. just the best gh supp , better then any gh peptide

Reaction score
There are a few good peptide companies out there. I rep for one source that has great mk677. its the only SARM from them that i have tried so far. I wont mention it cause i dont want to sound like im spamming. but if you do your research you will find solid sources. Dont go for the cheapest sites. Comapies with solid products wont cheapen themselves y selling it for cheap money. You get what you pay for! Like one brother said above...a lot of these companies water there shit down. You guys should have a solid source here i would think that carries some good sarms and peptides.

All I want from SARMS is a good MK-677 that isn't weak. I'm 47 and I want to use it for anti-aging. I want to get more info.

Cristi

Lady Member
Reaction score
Any female can advise on side effects for mk677?

gh0st

Reaction score

I dont think usage and dosage should be any different for a women. but only one of the ladies here coul really advise u on this. i havnt seen any info that leads me to give and advice that would be diffrent.

And technically MK677 isnt a SARM. its a gh seceretor

why are you so hot to trot on sarms? Ive used them, peptides, all sorts of the so-so anabolics and they dont stack up.

You are right tho, and i dont mean to bias ....IM sort of repping for them now...
but there mk677 is STRONG! Along with the other sarms like there RAD140 which i just started also. They are more on the expensive side but u get what u pay for!
but i think i may be falling back since The main rep TrueGrit just passed away this week! RIP BIG GUY!

You can use ghost30 for 30% off...im not trying to spam. i only bring it up because it was previously mentioned by gymrat and if u dont have a code its costly. THere are codes all over tho. i dont get anything for using my code and im pretty sure im not sure where my rep status stands as i have a lot of projects going on and i dont know where things stand now that TrueGrit is gone! They have tons of reps anyways and im a busy guy!

RIP
gh0st

gh0st

Reaction score

All I want from SARMS is a good MK-677 that isn't weak. I'm 47 and I want to use it for anti-aging. I want to get more info.

IF i was to suggest a diffrrent source for mk677 it would th past guy i repped for...which if u google gh0st and mk677 ext ect shouldnt be hard to find. i think i even came right out and mentioned it in my into here a while back. or at some point. they dont advertise on the boards anymore like sarmsearch does!

zuzulo

Reaction score
A friend of mine used sarmx during his PCT, this ****ing dylan gemeli site lol, but he got real good results. He used two non surpressive sarms, i think ostarine and cardinine. One is really good for fat loss - he actually lost fat while on PCT and is still loosing fat. Strength stayed the same. So yea, ill probally give them a try too.

New Threads