Anyone use Alliance Muscle?

DoriDori

Reaction score
What do you think of Alliance Muscle? I'm looking at their 20ml test e and DNP. I think they ship from the UK.

regular

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Never heard of them. Why order finished products international when you can order them domestic?

DoriDori

Reaction score
Never ordered injectables. Haven't found any domestic UGLs that aren't sketchy. Plus I liked the thought of DNP and injectables in the same place.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That's^^^^^ a strange thing to say?

Very strange...

Dori when buying DNP you want to find a dude who SPECIALIZES in DNP. My DNP guy - its all he does. You don't want some ass clown getting involved in that shit.

DoriDori

Reaction score
Okay, thanks man. Learning something new everyday.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Should you decide to run dnp, make sure you have a trusted and reliable source for cake

Last edited by a moderator:

DoriDori

Reaction score
I read your experience on DNP and have my baker on speed dial. I'm a huge fan of yellow cake cream cheese icing cupcakes. It could get pretty pricey.

graniteman

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dori, where did you see these guys? I know alot of Buds in The UK and never heard of them.

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
**** this is just plain retarded. Realize wtf you're putting in your body. IMO u need to just lift sleep eat and read for awhile. Relax brother....
!SHRUGS!

DoriDori

Reaction score
**** this is just plain retarded. Realize wtf you're putting in your body. IMO u need to just lift sleep eat and read for awhile. Relax brother....
!SHRUGS!

Huh? Just wondered if they were scammers. The more scammers exposed, the better.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
!SHRUGS!

What exactly is retarded?

Reaction score
I've used them no issues.. but they're company just had some kind of problem thou so dont know how the the reputation is still good.. but no pip on they're test e.. the DNP was legit as well... Was sweating like crazy.. those are the only 2 things i've gotten from there..

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dori..ive never heard of them..and

I find no problem with you asking, like the others said..when it comes to DNP please make sure you trust the shit out of your supplier

Reaction score
I've used them no issues.. but they're company just had some kind of problem thou so dont know how the the reputation is still good.. but no pip on they're test e.. the DNP was legit as well... Was sweating like crazy.. those are the only 2 things i've gotten from there..

Glad to see you like their DNP... ;)
AM went on hiatus, just to sort out a HUGE money loss when an associate ripped him/them off for thousands. AM didn't quit or go scammer or anything, he just shut down so he could have time (without a thousand orders a week) to work out a big mess.
There's no secret that AM's supplier of DNP was me--I'm not giving up anything behind-the-scenes to divulge that. That's good advice, though, to have a VERY trusted source of DNP.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Been using overseas sources but not crazy about it. Would like to hear about legit domestic. Can you PM me with some good domestic sources. Would appreciate it.
Paupauway

New Threads