Help! My husband took Tren and has disrupted our lives!

Superwoman03

Lady Member
Reaction score
Hello guys. I have been bodybuilding with my husband for many years. In July he decided to take a cycle that included Tren. I should have done my research before agreeing. He took Tren A. After about 7-10 days he started getting mean and angry. He started buying expensive things like a quad. He just changed. A few weeks into the tren I was waiting for him to get ready to go to the gym if he was taking a long time. I asked him what he was doing and he replied he had a new friend and it was a woman. I was livid! He chose to keep this from me for weeks! He swears they were just friends and that she was helping him with me. He has never done anything like this before. We have been together for over 15 years. I threatened to leave when he said he wanted to keep being her friend. He told me he should stop the tren and he did. He said it made him look at women differently. He stopped the tren and the other stuff he was taking. It took about a week but after that he seemed back to normal. I caught a message to his brother saying he wanted to **** everything he sees. This was all 6 months ago now. I can’t gwt over it and I don’t trust him anymore. For the past 6 months he has done everything he can to fix this. He has not messaged this girl. I asked him if it was the tren that made him so it and he said probably cause he doesn’t want to talk to her anymore. I think the tren made him not trust me and not even like me very much which lead to the texting to the other woman. He did not ask for her number she gave it to him in case he needed to talk. She was a coworker. Of course once he got the number he messaged her daily for 3 weeks. He swears she was helping him with me but come on. I am not stupid. I know he enjoyed the attention. I know for a fact he did not physically cheat as he always came straight home after work. Also caught a text to his brother saying he never crossed the line, didn’t cheat and didn’t have an affair. Even though it’s bwwn 6 months I am still heartbroken and thinking of leaving him. Since this has happened he switched jobs, stopped texting her and switched gyms. She was going to the same gym. He also had no issue taking me to the Christmas party and she was there. I just need so advice! Could the tren have made him do it? Is it possible he really doesn’t want to talk to her now? It makes no sense anyways as she was a little heavy, divorced with a kid and 10 years younger than him. I can’t see him wanting to be with her. Could the tren have made this happen and then it be over once it wore off? Please any advise would be great. I am about to break up a 15 year relationship with a great man and we have a kid. Should I forgive did the steroids make him act like this? Help!!!
He was taking:
1cc tren daily
1400mg test per week
eq and
Anadrol

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
Sorry, but if this is a true story, get an attorney. Don't blame the drugs. Sure Tren can make you more aggressive and horny, but texting another woman, for weeks, you know its not the drugs. Its attention. Been on Tren. Didn't make me text other chics.

Mythos

Elite
Reaction score
So I couldn't focus enough to read all of that.
What I got was: your husband got a massage from a fat chick and now you want a divorce?

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
The honest answer if this if its a true story is yes. Tren can make guys wanna **** everything they see. Lol. I know when I'm on tren my libido is thru the damn roof and girls I normally don't find attractive all the sudden become attractive.

U said u know he didn't cheat and is doing everything to fix it? Then get over it. Maybe it was just a friend. He's shown u he fukked up and is sorry. Either accept his apology and move on or leave him.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So much for being super woman.

Iron1

Veteran
Reaction score
To recap:
Husband never cheated
Husband was upfront bout his communication with a co-worker when asked
Husband stopped the tren at your request
Husband stopped communicating with his co-worker at your request
Husband switched jobs to get away from co-worker friend
Husband has been trying to do right by you ever since

Despite all this you still don't trust him and want to separate?

My suggestion, do it. The poor man deserves better.

Last edited:

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
To recap:
Husband never cheated
Husband was upfront bout his communication with a co-worker when asked
Husband never abused you or your child
Husband stopped the tren at your request
Husband stopped communicating with his co-worker at your request
Husband has been trying to do right by you ever since

Despite all this you still don't trust him and want to separate?

My suggestion, do it. The poor man deserves better.

Don't forget the fact he switched gyms AND jobs...

And she stated he is a great man.

MrRippedZilla

Retired
Reaction score
I'm amazed at the level of bullshit people feed themselves to justify tough decisions.

When I break off a relationship, I do it honestly. Regardless of how bad the real reasons make me look. I do not search for any past incident, no matter how insignificant, to make my partner look bad and somehow try to frame the situation as their fault.
What I'm saying is, your excuse for leaving this dude is crap. And you know it. Be honest with yourself & him - especially with a kid involved.

Assuming your not a troll of course :)

New Threads