Spicing up TRT

Reaction score
Hello
I am on TRT for more than a year now due to secondary hypogonadism. I take 1ml of 200mg test cyp a week in two sub q shots. Recently, I was contemplating spicing it up with DECA to put on some muscle. From my research, people usually do a stack of test in higher doses, daca and dbol. I'm not sure if I want to drastically increase test, I don't want my endo to freak out about my test levels and lower the prescription. So, my question is... would adding .5 ml a week of deca alone be of any benefit or is it go big or go home type of deal?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
You need to do way more research before you play.

The short answer is no.

The longer answer involves explaining esters and what effect deca can have on your blood work which may alert your doctor to something amiss.

How Often does doc ask for blood work? Let’s start there and then we can give you some options.

Reaction score
You need to do way more research before you play.

The short answer is no.

The longer answer involves explaining esters and what effect deca can have on your blood work which may alert your doctor to something amiss.

How Often does doc ask for blood work? Let’s start there and then we can give you some options.
Doc does bloodwork every 6 months, at the time of the visit. To my surprise, the blood test never checks for estradiol or IGF-1.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
I will wait for Jin's question to be answered but Deca will not raise your TT.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Doc does bloodwork every 6 months, at the time of the visit. To my surprise, the blood test never checks for estradiol or IGF-1.

That gives you plenty of time to play.

As Snake said deca won’t raise your tt. But in low doses it doesn’t do much for muscle growth.

I would suggest running test at 500mg/week for 16 weeks. You’ll be really pleased with that.

Or you could run an oral. I suggest test though for a first run.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Wouldn't be your TT your PCP/ Endo could use to determine your stacking AAS compounds. Your lipid panel, BP and blood count is going to snitch you off.

New Threads