What to run with test 400 to prevent gyno

Reaction score
I am taking 400mg of TEST E a week right now for the past week and i wanted to ask what do you guys recommend to run while im on test to avoid gyno and all that shit. Please provide a place i could get the thing to run as well..

DevilDoc87

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome analpower. Are you prone to gyno? 400 is very little amount, but bloodwork will tell you everything you need to know. Do you have an AI like arimidex?

Dbolitarian

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Give us some stats and shit intro bro
Welcome either way
We have large variety of stickies that could possible help you with more than simplified AI. As he stated 400 really isn't much, you may not need an AI.
Everyone is different and kind if just have to see.
I personally am very prone to the shit and my pubertal gyno tends to flare very fast.

Bizzybone

Reaction score
All day chemist seems legit to get your pct and ai for cheap.

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
Op, AI and PCT should have been on hand prior to cycle. Have you done any bloodwork, prior to cycle?

Merlin

Reaction score
I am into butt stuff...

Reaction score
I would have my AI, Clomid, and Novadex before I start a cycle. I like to run 500mg to 600mg of test myself. For my AI I run arimdex .25 e3ds. The only way to really know is with bloodwork. If your running just 400mgs a week you should be fine. But always have a AI on hand.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am taking 400mg of TEST E a week right now for the past week and i wanted to ask what do you guys recommend to run while im on test to avoid gyno and all that shit. Please provide a place i could get the thing to run as well..

You should have thought about this and planned for it.

You need adex or aromasin on hand.

What's your plan for post cycle therapy too?

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
Always have everything in hand before you start. This esp includes AI and Pct.

Dbolitarian

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If you weed through the ass beating you justifiably had coming, you will find your answer. The gang can be a little rough but they know what they are doing. Stick around; there's more for you to learn.
Good shit bro.
Good shit

Reaction score
I didn't do blood work. I do have Adex and Nolvadex in hand. But I don't know how to run Adex the right way without ****ing up my cycle.

DevilDoc87

Elite
Reaction score
Start with bloodwork.. if it’s high, start withy .25mg e3d

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I didn't do blood work. I do have Adex and Nolvadex in hand. But I don't know how to run Adex the right way without ****ing up my cycle.

Which begs the question: why would you start injecting yourself with hormones when you literally don’t know what you are doing?

this ain’t pot and booze.

Reaction score
Because i suspect it's easy enough for you guys to help me and tell me how to run it since i dont know

Dbolitarian

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Don't rely on anyone to help you do anything man, that's ignorance. You always want to know what your doing before hand.
Always always do your own
Research, as I said earlier.... Stickies will help the basic knowledge, we will help you, but your asking to get flamed doing this..

Not very smart. And I think your wise enough to know that.

We are here to help most Definitely and can anyway we can, but you should start by navigating the fourm, and ask and additional questions that weren't covered.
Which I doubt there are many but, you never know.

New Threads