Masteron added to trt dose?

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
I tried the search function but couldnt find any threads specifically on this. Google brought up tons of stuff from other forums but I dont trust other forums so here goes:

Im thinking of adding a low dose of mast enth to my trt to cruise after this blast. I was thinking like 200 mg to add to my 200 mg test cyp. I was thinking that it would help me thin out a bit, help to maintain gains from this first blast, up my libido, lower my shbg (mine is very high), and promote a sense of well being (probably most important).

I know mast doesnt cause much in the gains department but it is mildly anabolic and with mast I could probably remove all AI's. I dont have a history of MPB but if this became an issue Id drop it immediately.

Thoughts from the experts?

Megatron28

Elite
Reaction score
There are no rules on how to do this. I think just give it a try and see how it goes. I personally don't think you are going to notice a low dose (e.g. 200mg/wk) of masteron since it is "subtle". I've run much higher doses of it along with my TRT dose of test and I can't really say I noticed much from masteron. But that's me -- some people really love the stuff.

If it were me and you were looking to add something alongside your TRT, I would go with 200mg of Deca or 100mg of Tren E.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Hmmm. Ok. Ill have to roll it around and see what others think. I like the idea of deca just for joints but Id like to get away from taking any AI i guess even w deca I probably wouldnt need it.

Tren is out for me. Im skeered

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Maybe up the mast? 300-350?

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
I read that it has a small effect lowering hdl and raising ldl but that adex has a pretty significant effect on both of these. I want adex out of my life except when blasting if possible.

I really like the idea of mast because so many people rave about the feeling of well being but it sounds like it does cause some agression in a few people. I imagine at low dose, any side effects are pretty rare.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I been doing 200 mast e with my trt last few months and I love it. Bit of fullness, keeps bloat down. As for well being not too much of that at such a low dose.

Give it a whirl. It's subtle.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
I been doing 200 mast e with my trt last few months and I love it. Bit of fullness, keeps bloat down. As for well being not too much of that at such a low dose.

Give it a whirl. It's subtle.

Thanks PB! It seems like most other compounds, reactions vary greatly. Some people on other boards rave about it at low dose but that might be a lot of placebo effect.

Did it do anything for libido at that dose?

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm also a fan of mast with trt. This probably won't make sense but my pumps are crazy. I just don't like pinning so often. Also seems to keep my cock happy?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks PB! It seems like most other compounds, reactions vary greatly. Some people on other boards rave about it at low dose but that might be a lot of placebo effect.

Did it do anything for libido at that dose?

Yeah it has a pretty strong effect on libido too.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm also a fan of mast with trt. This probably won't make sense but my pumps are crazy. I just don't like pinning so often. Also seems to keep my cock happy?

Mast p or e? I pin mast e once per week with my test.

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That's what I've been doing, but others suggested more often?

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sorry, it was ethantate

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How many have had hematocrit issues w mast?

Is it comparable to deca and hematocrit levels risin?

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
I definitely figured E. want steady state just like trt.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I use a low dose of Mast 200mg with my deca blasts. There is A noticeable difference with sexual sides running mast with my deca blasts than without. I have not tried with a trt dose.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
I read that it has a small effect lowering hdl and raising ldl but that adex has a pretty significant effect on both of these. I want adex out of my life except when blasting if possible.

I really like the idea of mast because so many people rave about the feeling of well being but it sounds like it does cause some agression in a few people. I imagine at low dose, any side effects are pretty rare.

AAS don't cause aggression. Being an asshole causes aggression. If some one is going to use AAS as an excuse to be an aggressive dick they probably shouldn't be using them. That's like saying the alcohol caused me to hit her. No it didn't, you're just a turd. Exercise self discipline or don't engage in adult activities.

Try the mast and trt, if you don't like it try something else. You're gonna hurt yourself on other things before you hurt yourself on that.

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I usually use it all the time with my TRT like 100mg/week I really like it,helps my libido so much

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
AAS don't cause aggression. Being an asshole causes aggression. If some one is going to use AAS as an excuse to be an aggressive dick they probably shouldn't be using them. That's like saying the alcohol caused me to hit her. No it didn't, you're just a turd. Exercise self discipline or don't engage in adult activities.

Try the mast and trt, if you don't like it try something else. You're gonna hurt yourself on other things before you hurt yourself on that.

I suppose I shouldve used the term "irritable".

New Threads