Rips HGH blood test results

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I got in some Rips last week and either this shit is real or I have cancer!

Below are the test results. Keep in mind this reflects 5iu. So the theory is the 23.6 ng/mL at 5iu would translate to a respectable 47.2 at 10iu.

Now that’s all well and good; but I have no interest in turning my four head into a five head so personally I plan on running at 2iu ED (5on 2 off – I know I am going to catch shit for not running ED) which should put me at or around 9.44. This is would be over 3X the maximum normal range of 0.0 – 2.9 not to mention more than 10X over my natural .2-.3

So, here’s how the test went: I did a 5iu Riptropin shot (IM) 2 hours and 55 minutes before the blood was drawn.

Just a side note; My base GH , Serum is .2-.3 I’m 6’ 2” 210lbs at less than 10% BF. I have read some different things that state that the test can be affected by weight and possibly height.

For those of you who are still reading: I also have some of our favorite Uncles HGH in transit. As soon as I get it I’m going to dry out a couple of days then test it. Once I get the labs back I will post them in this thread as well. With that said, even if Z test higher I am going with the Rips!

Grind
View attachment 165

Attachments

• RIP.jpg
    RIP.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 63
Z

Zeek

Considering I scored a 23 after injecting 10iu of elitropins which are currently the #2 hgh for strength and potency, this speaks volumes about the current potency of rips!!!

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This is my first run on GH and I'm thinking I won the freakin loto!

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Wow, awesome. Thanks for sharing. Rips ftw!

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanx for sharing bro.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Pretty close to mine and my base is .1 I'm 43

I scored 66 on 10iu

Z

Zeek

If I scored a 66 on a gh serum I don't think I could even use the rest of that kit! I would worship it like a Budah!!

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Wow that's great!!!

bah1a

Lady Member
Reaction score
Now that’s all well and good; but I have no interest in turning my four head into a five head so personally I plan on running at 2iu ED (5on 2 off – I know I am going to catch shit for not running ED) which should put me at or around 9.44. This is would be over 3X the maximum normal range of 0.0 – 2.9 not to mention more than 10X over my natural .2-.3View attachment 165

grind4it

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm sure someone can give you a recommended starting dose. It maybe helpful to know your goal (new muscle, recomposition, fat lose, replacment therophy etc..

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
I'm sure someone can give you a recommended starting dose. It maybe helpful to know your goal (new muscle, recomposition, fat lose, replacment therophy etc..

Opp wrong board lol!

Start at 2iu maybe you'll have to lower it but start low Rips are STRONG!

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
I didn't realize it was the wrong board. Sorry!

No it was me bro I had to edit my 1st post I thought I replied to a different board when I replied to this post!

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
bah1a I believe that Mrs P is taking Hgh as well. Not sure which brand though. Maybe shoot her a PM

I didn't realize it was the wrong board. Sorry!

bah1a

Lady Member
Reaction score
I'm actually going to mix 1 vial of the rips tomorrow. For anti-aging purposes, I started the blue tops about 3 1/2 weeks ago. I worked up to 2ius (and don't notice anything different. They aren't very strong I guess.) I think I'll try the rips at 1iu for a few days, then work up to 1.5. I think that should work out fine. I still have a couple of vials of blue tops that I'll work in between the rips.

Whackor

Lady Member
Reaction score
I'm actually going to mix 1 vial of the rips tomorrow. For anti-aging purposes, I started the blue tops about 3 1/2 weeks ago. I worked up to 2ius (and don't notice anything different. They aren't very strong I guess.) I think I'll try the rips at 1iu for a few days, then work up to 1.5. I think that should work out fine. I still have a couple of vials of blue tops that I'll work in between the rips.

I've been running gen blue tops for 3 months. I have not pulled any labs yet and need to. (Labs will tell you everything) I've been alternating 3 & 4 iu (based on it's potency) 5x a week with weekends off. I believe I may be what they call a "high responder" requiring more than the normal dose. But for a woman top quality gh would be at a .8 or 1 iu. Watch for hand numbness and joint pain as a sign of to high dose. Also, fat loss is associated at injection site.

I've got 10 years on you I'm with you on the age prevention ;)

bah1a

Lady Member
Reaction score
I've been running gen blue tops for 3 months. I have not pulled any labs yet and need to. (Labs will tell you everything) I've been alternating 3 & 4 iu (based on it's potency) 5x a week with weekends off. I believe I may be what they call a "high responder" requiring more than the normal dose. But for a woman top quality gh would be at a .8 or 1 iu. Watch for hand numbness and joint pain as a sign of to high dose. Also, fat loss is associated at injection site.

I've got 10 years on you I'm with you on the age prevention ;)

Thanks!

I've been on the generic blue tops for a month at 2ius, and I've encountered zero changes. I've started alternating with the rips and hope to see a better response.

Bahia

Reaction score
I got in some Rips last week and either this shit is real or I have cancer!

Below are the test results. Keep in mind this reflects 5iu. So the theory is the 23.6 ng/mL at 5iu would translate to a respectable 47.2 at 10iu.

Now that’s all well and good; but I have no interest in turning my four head into a five head so personally I plan on running at 2iu ED (5on 2 off – I know I am going to catch shit for not running ED) which should put me at or around 9.44. This is would be over 3X the maximum normal range of 0.0 – 2.9 not to mention more than 10X over my natural .2-.3

So, here’s how the test went: I did a 5iu Riptropin shot (IM) 2 hours and 55 minutes before the blood was drawn.

Just a side note; My base GH , Serum is .2-.3 I’m 6’ 2” 210lbs at less than 10% BF. I have read some different things that state that the test can be affected by weight and possibly height.

For those of you who are still reading: I also have some of our favorite Uncles HGH in transit. As soon as I get it I’m going to dry out a couple of days then test it. Once I get the labs back I will post them in this thread as well. With that said, even if Z test higher I am going with the Rips!

Grind
View attachment 165