Hcg

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right forum, oh well

I want to take a moment and discuss HCG. I always see alot of threads talking about using hcg during a cycle and to "keep the nuts large". IMO this is absolutely retarded or Im the retard lol. My argument stands as this:

Hcg use on cycle cannot be measured. There is no blood test known to man kind that will measure how much natural testosterone is being produced while your injecting exogenous testosterone. While using hcg, even off cycle, your lh signal usually reads .1 on a blood test. This is because hcg is suppressive. So while on a cycle how would you ever know how much hcg you should be using to produce enough natural testosterone to be beneficial and to justify its use? This is where guys always say that they can tell its working when their nuts are large. This in itself is a myth. There is no correlation between the size of ones testicles to the amount of testosterone they are producing. Yes hcg sends an lh signal to the testicles and therefore the testicles grow and seem to be operating, however, just because the testicles are larger does not mean that they are pumping out natural testosterone or pumping out normal amounts. I dont believe that testicular atrophy is harmful. Testicles have no bearing on recovery of the hpta. The hpta recovery is based on the lh and fsh signals being replenished. The testicles only produce testosterone. So if the lh signal returns to normal then the testicles, in theory, shall accept the signal and start testosterone production. There are even theories out there that suggest testicular atrophy, in essence, would provide healthier testicles versus testicles that are continuously producing test as they get a little breather if you will. A break from the grind of constantly making testosterone.

The use of hcg post cycle but pre pct, to me, is extremely beneficial if used at the proper time. I see guys left and right starting their serm therapy way to early, earlier then their supraphysiologic testosterone levels will allow the serm to work.

so these are my opinions based on my experience and research....what do you guys think?

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yes I agree that pregnenolone is an important hormone but that shouldnt be the reason you use hcg during a cycle. It would be far more effective taking pregnenolone as a vitamin and having a controlled dose then by trying to get it from hcg which is an uncontrolled dose. Im not saying that hcg is a bad thing to use on cycle, I just dont feel that it is necessary on a cycle.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
by the way, Thank you for the reply!

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yes I agree that pregnenolone is an important hormone but that shouldnt be the reason you use hcg during a cycle. It would be far more effective taking pregnenolone as a vitamin and having a controlled dose then by trying to get it from hcg which is an uncontrolled dose. Im not saying that hcg is a bad thing to use on cycle, I just dont feel that it is necessary on a cycle.

That makes a lot of sense... I'm not sure what to say in response. YET! lol...Gonna need to think on this one man...

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You know I am open to everything bro!! Thanks for takin the time to entertain this thread!

gfunky

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I don't think while on cycle HcG will do anything for natural test production. I use HCG and I am certain they make my balls huge. I started using test for TRT and at first they did not give me HcG after a couple months my balls shrank and I don't care what anyone says I felt less manly..... When I got my new Doctor he put me on HcG and within a week they were busting at the seems I dont care what the fuck was in them they were back huge and I was much happier! I was also 3-4 times hornier so for me HcG is well worth it and the shit ain't cheap!

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I don't think while on cycle HcG will do anything for natural test production. I use HCG and I am certain they make my balls huge. I started using test for TRT and at first they did not give me HcG after a couple months my balls shrank and I don't care what anyone says I felt less manly..... When I got my new Doctor he put me on HcG and within a week they were busting at the seems I dont care what the fuck was in them they were back huge and I was much happier! I was also 3-4 times hornier so for me HcG is well worth it and the shit ain't cheap!

It works different for everyone but the fact that your nuts are large doesn't really mean a whole lot. I know people are worried about their testicular size but i don't understand why? I personally don't care if my testicles shrink, I know my wife doesn't care or even pay attention to that. It also doesn't effect me in any way to have them large or shrunk. I'm not sure why you would be more horny because of hcg. Hcg has I high conversion rate to estrogen so that wouldn't make any sense to me. Trt is a whole new ball game though when your on exogenous test for long periods of time. If your just cycling though, I don't see it being that beneficial.
Thanks for your personal input bro, its appreciated!

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
great thread! I never use hcg on cycle, always felt it was pointless but i do believe it's essential in pct.

Z

Zeek

Excellent post and topic Cobra

I mostly agree with everything you said. We differ only in our ideas about the full testicle being of any value or not on cycle. Full nuts on cycle will not produce any testosterone with HCG or anything else, the feedback loop will shut them down again really quick but A full sized testicle (in phatbastards case) or testicles in the rest of our case, is better preapred to start working once you go off cycle.

Remember that shrunken nuts are atrophied and that is why they dwindle down like that, if you can avoid doing that to them I believe they will work better and faster when PCt time comes around.

I see your method is the blast pre PCT and that sounds effective enough, in actually trying it I found that the blast just wan't long enough to keep the balls full sized and they actually started to shrivel again in the early part of PCT while the clomid got up to speed.

Clomid works in the place of HCG for maintaining testicular size both on and of cycle btw but that is another topic.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I agree dark, as long as its introduced at the proper time. Actual Aas supraphysiologic test levels should be below 200mg in the blood before you start hcg therapy. This allows the testicles to more easily accept the Lh signal.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yes ezekiel I remember the thread where you schooled me on old school climid use :)

I believe that just because testicles atrophy doesn't make them harder to kickstart. Shut down is shutdown no matter how its looked at.

I also agree with your point of keeping them large to make them more readily available to accept the Lh signal. I practice Dr scallys protocol for pct which has high dose clomid use starting immediatley after the last shot of hcg in order to bridge the gap and keep the teticles active. So the use of hcg does add some benefit during a cycle.

Z

Zeek

To this day I use 25mg of clomid eod during cycle and it keeps the boys full and strong. My days of PCT are probably over though, still have not made up my mind for sure but at my old age with natty test levels in the 400's it might be best.

HCG blast + heavy clomid = great chance of quick recovery. Good stuff

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
400 is a dam nice level for your age and history bro....nice work!

I think i will try the clomid therapy you use on ny next cycle. I'm still anxious to see what my bloodwork tells me. I've been off for a little over 4 months from a 5 month cycle. My Barry test was at 500 before my first cycle. Before last cycle it was at 225. I started anyway lol. So this last pct was the first time I've done it Dr scallys way. Very excited to see if I'm recovered back to normal by the time 5 months roles around.

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Im still debating too between hcg during cycle or blast bfore pct or just clomid

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
word of advice...if your debating always go with the blast. It has the most beneficial recovery aspects you can get. No matter what its always the blast with clomid and nolva for me

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well i never took HCG in my life,even 5years on TRT my doctors didnt like it,said it was useless,so my nurts were the size of bb's and when i was on my last cycle of test/deca,deca put a hurting on me,sexual wise,no problem with ED but another problem,so i started using HCG and Clomid through my cycle and walla problem fixed,so from now on,off and on cycle i will use HCG

New Threads