HGH as good as advertised?

Reaction score
Is it really worth it? I’m most interested in the recomp effects it’s been said to have

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I’ve never ran any, but I’m about to.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
You cannot compare steroids to HGH. Steroids are always going to give you a more impressive visual change in a much shorter time.

“worth it”? Sure, if you have income to spend on it. Worth it for me? No. I pinch pennies to buy my gear. I’d much rather use steroids than HGH.

If I had the money I would run 2iu a day of pharm grade stuff for quality of life benefits.

When I had “disposable” income previously I ran generics for about a year. The results are subtle. The sleep is great. That alone is worth the price if you can afford it.

Like everything else (except DNP!) there is no magic drug. Don’t set your expectations too high.

Tiny

Elite
Reaction score
Subjective. The sides are real, the hassle of daily time sensitive shots is real, the reconstitution and storage hassle is real, so like anything else it has its costs. The results, when used by someone who already has their insulin sensitivity on point or nearing it are tremendous based on exp.

Reaction score
You cannot compare steroids to HGH. Steroids are always going to give you a more impressive visual change in a much shorter time.

“worth it”? Sure, if you have income to spend on it. Worth it for me? No. I pinch pennies to buy my gear. I’d much rather use steroids than HGH.

If I had the money I would run 2iu a day of pharm grade stuff for quality of life benefits.

When I had “disposable” income previously I ran generics for about a year. The results are subtle. The sleep is great. That alone is worth the price if you can afford it.

Like everything else (except DNP!) there is no magic drug. Don’t set your expectations too high.
Yea I’m not comparing it to steroids. I’m talking fat loss wise. I’ve read pharmacy grade gh “melts fat”

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lose fat with diet and exercises then use the gh after all that fat is gone . It works better that way

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
But.... if u intended on using it to help u get there it’s a slow process . If u can afford the pharmacy gh always go with that instead of that xi ji peng

Reaction score
If you are going to use pharm or HIGH purity generics than YES absolutely worth it! If you start off with a very low dose and slowly ramp up week after week to desired dose than sides are not bad if at all and the benefits show right away. Better sleep, better skin, better overall feeling happens within the first week same with better pumps and recovery. The fat burning from daily shots of hgh will start around 2 weeks in if diet and cardio are on point and blood glucose levels don't rise much at all if you stay under 4-5iu/day. Berberine is a natural remedy if blood sugar needs to be lowered so yah GOOD hgh is worth it :)

EDIT, the only effect of hgh that takes time to kick in is muscle building as the tiny satellite cells take a while to grow/mature.

Last edited:

midevil

Elite
Reaction score
HGH offers benefits that can't be compared to AAS useage. Youthful skin, hair, eyes, as well as internal organ health. As we age internal organs shirk. GH can reverse the decline to a more youthful point.

However, there are risks / sides. Cancer grows along with the benefits it offers. High dose can cause weird bone growth.

Having had cancer in the past I'll not run it as I did back in the day.

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score

You still need to try some methyl tren (aka tren on steroids).

Reaction score
I’m in the cut phase for contest. I’m about 8.5% right now and am looking to get a lot leaner. I’ve never run GH but am really liking what I’m hearing. I’m about to start running 2iu in the morning pre fasted-cardio, then wait at least 3-4 hours to eat.

In your fat loss experience is this a good daily dose and timing?

Reaction score
I’m in the cut phase for contest. I’m about 8.5% right now and am looking to get a lot leaner. I’ve never run GH but am really liking what I’m hearing. I’m about to start running 2iu in the morning pre fasted-cardio, then wait at least 3-4 hours to eat.

No no no brother. Hgh will make you hold a ton of water especially if you've never run it before! Save the hgh for after the show. Something like Cardarine would be better suited for your current situation.

biggerben692000

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Guys that I know who compete will drop the gh about 2 weeks before the show because as member "Ilovehgh" said gh will cause you to hold water.

Reaction score
If you are going to use pharm or HIGH purity generics than YES absolutely worth it! If you start off with a very low dose and slowly ramp up week after week to desired dose than sides are not bad if at all and the benefits show right away. Better sleep, better skin, better overall feeling happens within the first week same with better pumps and recovery. The fat burning from daily shots of hgh will start around 2 weeks in if diet and cardio are on point and blood glucose levels don't rise much at all if you stay under 4-5iu/day. Berberine is a natural remedy if blood sugar needs to be lowered so yah GOOD hgh is worth it :)

EDIT, the only effect of hgh that takes time to kick in is muscle building as the tiny satellite cells take a while to grow/mature.
Yea I’d keep it at 2-4iu/day. Never tried pharmacy Grade so curious how good it really is

New Threads