Get Your Research Liquids and Peptides at AmericanResearch Labs.com 1-844-9PEPTIDE

Reaction score
Get Your Research Liquids and Peptides at AmericanResearch Labs.com 1-844-9PEPTIDE

Hi everyone! I'd like to introduce you to American Research Labs.com We are an American Peptide and Research Liquid Company. After years of working in this business and seeing the lack of customer support, and issues with accepting payments, we decided to open our own supplier. We use 100% American made peptides and research liquids and can accept all Credit Cards. We use an American Processor so there will be no delays or hidden fees with your purchase. We are offering 30% off for all new customers with promo code UNDERGROUND, and free USPS Priority Mail shipping within the continental US. Order by 1PM Monday-Friday and your order will be shipped same day. Want to speak to a live person, call us at 1-844-9PEPTIDE so we can help.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Should throw out some free samples for members to five honest feedback on the products. Cus if some of the vets use it and say its good to go then a lot of others will follow. Just a thought that other rc labs have done and had success with in the past here

Welcome

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
American made? Are you claiming all peptides your offering are produced in the USA or packed in the USA? I know for a fact many of the peptides offered on most websites are not produced by anyone within the USA. Its best your honest with this answer as it will give u far better credibility....

Reaction score
From reddit:

"
New Peptide Source AmericanResearchLabs.com 1-844-9PEPTIDE
u/[deleted]5d
[deleted]

4 Comments
u/northofthewall_ • 3d
is there a 50% off coupon code?

u/BodyMS • 3d
WELCOME

u/SirJames40 • 5d
Your web address doesn't seem to exist. I copied and pasted it. Just a courtesy.

u/BodyMS • 5d
Thanks for the email! its www americanresearchlabs com I didn't put the full link up as I didn't want it to be removed immediately. We are a new site but not at all new to the business. Have been working for the major companies out of South Florida for years and have the same suppliers. Hope you will give us a try!
"

Are you related to americansciencelabs?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Now accepting Amazon Pay as we are ironing out the kinks with our processor.

Reaction score
Should throw out some free samples for members to five honest feedback on the products. Cus if some of the vets use it and say its good to go then a lot of others will follow. Just a thought that other rc labs have done and had success with in the past here

Welcome
PM ME or call us at 1-844-9PEPTIDE

Reaction score
American made? Are you claiming all peptides your offering are produced in the USA or packed in the USA? I know for a fact many of the peptides offered on most websites are not produced by anyone within the USA. Its best your honest with this answer as it will give u far better credibility....
Our raw supplier is in the US, and we ship and package from the US.

Mythos

Elite
Reaction score
Anybody still using ARL? Any codes out there? Looks like Hardbody hasn't been active since last year..

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just made another order myself. Trying the email-invoice payment option.

New Threads