steroidify

Reaction score
I am trying to figure out what the hell "handed to the carrier" means, regarding a domestic shipment. That was the latest update a week and a half ago and they don't respond to my inquiry. Doubt I will do business with them again.

Reaction score
My apologies. They are one of your top sponsors; I had hoped for some info that would reassure me that both they and ug are legit.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
My apologies. They are one of your top sponsors; I had hoped for some info that would reassure me that both they and ug are legit.

There was a guy who claimed to be a rep here a while back. He had some of the worst feedback that I have ever seen on the board. He didn't get along with anyone here. Luckily he left. Better board now.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The rep for Steriodify has not left and is actively posting in his thread. Ninjadog, I recommend you to his promotional thread and post your question there. Let's see what he says

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am trying to figure out what the hell "handed to the carrier" means, regarding a domestic shipment

Broadly speaking it means it was given to someone else to make final delivery. Can mean anything from handed to a third party to given to your neighbor. Haven’t ever run across it domestically, but have seen it sometimes when things have gone in and out of customs.

Sicwun88

Reaction score
Welcome to the underground!
How about an introduction?
Tell us about yourself!

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
The rep for Steriodify has not left and is actively posting in his thread. Ninjadog, I recommend you to his promotional thread and post your question there. Let's see what he says

Probably have been blocked from that thread. For the best. The guy is a douche and their products are trash.

Now if I can get blocked from these stupid political shit post, life would be great!

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Probably have been blocked from that thread. For the best. The guy is a douche and their products are trash.

Now if I can get blocked from these stupid political shit post, life would be great!

Lol yes. Im surprised the rep is still active. I was hoping op would go in there and call him out. He hasn't.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score

They are not a sponsor. We have no official relationship with them.

We provide a forum where anyone can advertise most anything.

New Threads