Thank you Rand Paul!!! Suck it McCain and Graham!!

fognozzle

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thank you Rand for standing up for the Constitution! There is a new, fresh face in the GOP and the stark difference between the real Conservatives and the Neocons has had the covers pulled off of it. People, the GOP is split between those who follow lock step with the POTUS and those who still value the Constitution. If your Senator did not stand up with Rand Paul last night, you need to voice your disdain. It is bad enough that the Dem. want to shred the Constitution in the name of security but, to have rank and file GOPers dine with the boy king and sing his song is downright treasonous!! Long live the Republic!!!

Azog

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I live in Cali...my senators are worthless pieces of garbage. Damn state is going to hell.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Can't stand those two irrelevant douchebags.

They were dumb enough to criticize him for getting college kids excited. How the fuck do you think democrats get elected other than fraud you idiots???

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If people spent more time looking up their officials voting history and less time listening to the jerry springer style smear campaigns we would have a very different Congress.

fognozzle

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I live in Cali...my senators are worthless pieces of garbage. Damn state is going to hell.

Cali is a joke of a state with regards to, well, just about everything. Wish you well, brother!

corvettels3

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm not a supporter of Rand Paul, but I will say he did do the right thing. He stuck to his guns and got his answer. You gotta respect him for that.

mattyice

Reaction score
too bad it was all much to do about nothing. They gonna do as they do regardless. Thank you Patriot Act.

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If people spent more time looking up their officials voting history and less time listening to the jerry springer style smear campaigns we would have a very different Congress.

can i make this quote a bumper sticker? of course i will caption with: -69nites

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Thats EXACTLY why i left a few years ago... still live close enough to be able to rush back to an emergency with some of the fam that is too old to leave but cali is too stupid to realize they are not making money with all their retarded tax hikes etc... they are DRIVING PEOPLE AND BUSINESSES OUT. When I left a big chunk of immediate family followed me... some of them being earners in the millions of $$. Cali lost out on that one...... fuck-tards!

fognozzle

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thats EXACTLY why i left a few years ago... still live close enough to be able to rush back to an emergency with some of the fam that is too old to leave but cali is too stupid to realize they are not making money with all their retarded tax hikes etc... they are DRIVING PEOPLE AND BUSINESSES OUT. When I left a big chunk of immediate family followed me... some of them being earners in the millions of $$. Cali lost out on that one...... fuck-tards!

Greedy bastards! They just don't realize how good they have it. Good thing most of the population is so far out there they are clueless.

G

Georgia

This site should be called Republicans That Use Steroids Give Insight Dot Com lol

I stand with Rand! WOO!