Awesome Supper

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I just kingsforded 8 large chicken breasts with Sweet Baby Rays BBQ sauce. Sweet corn on the cob and okra and squash caserole (oven). Worked most of the day prepping this it was awesome. Will take the rest to work with me in the am.

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I just kingsforded 8 large chicken breasts with Sweet Baby Rays BBQ sauce. Sweet corn on the cob and okra and squash caserole (oven). Worked most of the day prepping this it was awesome. Will take the rest to work with me in the am.

I try not to leave left overs....but when I do. its cuz I ment to make extra :D

btw...like gk said his girls the best cook hes been with. im the best cook my wifes been with. I fucking love food.

bubbagump

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hell yea. I have chicken, Johnsonville beer brats and sweet potatoes on the grill 3 days a week. Once we get moved I'm ditching the crap grill and getting a smoker.

heavydeads83

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

It doesn't get any better than that kind of meal bro!!! I love fried okra and fried squash. and all that other good shit you mentioned lol.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hell yes. Sweet Baby Rays is like a gift from the Gods.

FreeBirdSam

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Fried okra is comparable to sex. Fuck, now I gotta have some

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm growing okra in my garden. How do you guys make it?

heavydeads83

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah sorry. Allow me to correct the record. My fiance's garden that I do all the work in.

that sounds about right. the best way i've eaten it is rolled in corn meal and fried. probably not the most healthy way to go about it but it sure is good.

heavydeads83

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I remember you saying you hated being outdoors. I just couldn't picture your chunky ass out pouring sweat in a garden like some old timer.

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You can bake it or boil it as well. (okra)

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
fried okra is tits! If yah wanna be a fat boy chop some bacon in there with it omg alil balsamic vinegar reduction you will b in heaven

O and I love me some Sweet baby ray's for sure!

Hero Swole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
^^^^^^^ what georgia said. Ive never tried fried okra. But anything dipped in ranch makes my tummy happy.

New Threads