Test Cyp....

Mind2muscle

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok guys so I am 4 weeks into my cycle of Pinn dbol and test cyp 500mg/week. The dbol is definitely legit because I am hitting new pr's on every exercise and my weight is up 11 lbs. As of today I do not feel or really know how to determine if the test has kicked in yet. This is my first cycle. I know pinn can be a shady company and I wish I knew that from the start. But how can I tell when the test has kicked in for sure? Some people say up to 7 weeks. I welcome any feedback. Thanks Guys!

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well can you get hard? Are you horny? Depressed? The dbol would shut you down so if tge test isn't working you would possibly be in a shitty mood and almost def not horny....and then there is always blood work

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
From my experience I get really oily, nuts sucked in a bit, Horny as hell, if I would rub my dk on my kitchen counter boom it's up, my dk was extra hard .

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Damn cobra nice avi!

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Jada....bro i just had that happen the other night...touched the dick on the counter...shit got rock...i had to whip it out and slap the nuts on the counter...basically had to plank the counteron my nuts to get the dog to sleep fml

Mind2muscle

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well I'm not feeling horny as hell yet and my skin isnt too oily. I've got a couple of breakouts but nothing too crazy. Is it true that it can take longer than 4 weeks to feel the full effects?

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sounds like E2 conversion. Get blood work.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I think I told you earlier, don't let the dbol go to your head. This is what I was talking about (don't read that like I'm scolding you bro). Dbol kicks fast and hard. You are 100 percent sure when dbol is working. Test isn't quite the same way. Its more subtle. Probably because you already had test in your system now there is just more. Thats a bit of broscience but whatever. Don't worry so much. Keep eating. Keep lifting. Get your rest.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Jada....bro i just had that happen the other night...touched the dick on the counter...shit got rock...i had to whip it out and slap the nuts on the counter...basically had to plank the counteron my nuts to get the dog to sleep fml

Lmfao :)) :)) :))

Mind2muscle

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I think I told you earlier, don't let the dbol go to your head. This is what I was talking about (don't read that like I'm scolding you bro). Dbol kicks fast and hard. You are 100 percent sure when dbol is working. Test isn't quite the same way. Its more subtle. Probably because you already had test in your system now there is just more. Thats a bit of broscience but whatever. Don't worry so much. Keep eating. Keep lifting. Get your rest.

You did tell me earlier about the dbol. Thanks for the advice POB! I will keep doing what I'm doing and what you recommended and maybe add some blood work

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Your face should (shit I forgot the word) but like a hot flash that lasts a week or so and when your nutts are shutting down it kinda should hurt, that is when I knew things were changing those are the things I felt.

Times Roman

Reaction score
Ok guys so I am 4 weeks into my cycle of Pinn dbol and test cyp 500mg/week. The dbol is definitely legit because I am hitting new pr's on every exercise and my weight is up 11 lbs. As of today I do not feel or really know how to determine if the test has kicked in yet. This is my first cycle. I know pinn can be a shady company and I wish I knew that from the start. But how can I tell when the test has kicked in for sure? Some people say up to 7 weeks. I welcome any feedback. Thanks Guys!

I'm a big proponent of a first cycle always being test only. It allows you to get familar with and gain an understanding of how your body reacts to the test.

Once you get your first test only cycle under your belt, then you would know how long it takes for the test to kick in relative to you and your psyiology. With the dbol added to your first cycle, all you can do at this point is guess. You have two unknown compounds you are running, and the issue gets confused.

At some point, usually after the 4th week is completed, your Dbol kickstart needs to end. If you timed this thing correctly, you would come off the dbol arouund the same time the test starts to kick in.

Next cycle, you should consider a test only cycle. This is the foundation of all future cycles, and you really need a good understanding of how your body responds to test only.

Good luck!
---Roman

IWannaGetBig

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
get BW done and take the guessing out of it

Times Roman

Reaction score
get BW done and take the guessing out of it

blood work will either confirm or disaffirm whether or not his test is legit. "kicking in" is a function of esther type and length of time since first pin. It is common to have high test levels in the beginning of a cycle, and still not having experienced any "kicking in".

Test E or C can take up to a month to kick in, yet all through that time, blood panels will show elevated levels of test........

Rip

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Really? On what dose? I'm on 300mg right now and I'm not feeling that way. I would like to. LOL.
The Deca I finished recently messed with my libido, even on Caber

From my experience I get really oily, nuts sucked in a bit, Horny as hell, if I would rub my dk on my kitchen counter boom it's up, my dk was extra hard .

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
first time i went on the ol cyp it was a good 4-8 week timeframe when i finally broke out with acne, and people started noticing me getting bigger, i was pissed it took so long, but sometimes it does,

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Really? On what dose? I'm on 300mg right now and I'm not feeling that way. I would like to. LOL.
The Deca I finished recently messed with my libido, even on Caber

I was on 500mg of test, if u was running test at 300mg what was ur Decca mg at weekly? Also what Ai were u running?

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
ahh i forgot to tell u i knew it kicked when on the ending of week 4 on the sat i woke up funny like feeling just like i wanted to go to the gym, i knew something was up. that day i went to the gym and did chest . my max with dumbbells in incline is 75lbs , that day when i grabbed the 75 it went up like nothing! i was like oh shit its on! i knew it kicked .

New Threads