New kid from south east asia

Naf

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm naf from the heart of south east Asia. 23 by 2019 and been lifting since i was 17 ish? Still a skinny lad and a long ways to go. Tho from someone whos had substance abuse issues from my teen years, I think I'm doing okay now.

Been going through a plethora of forums lately, but couldnt go three posts without getting "you need HCGenerate, Unleashed, and 6 different types of SARMS in your diet" to newbs and this forum stands out where no one is actually trying to sell anyone anything, and I'm highly appreciative of that.

I've been lurking through posts and the general attitude of the forum really is what got me to actually sign up and even start posting. Something I haven't done in any forum. I can get behind a sarcastic a** who gives genuine advice.

Hope to keep learning new things everyday and maybe some day even start contributing my own ideas!

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Sarcasm isn’t tolerated at UGBB. But you’re welcome here nonetheless.

Also, we only deal in legit advice as genuine advice can be too easily misconstrued.

Finally, may I interest you in some SARMS? They have ALL the benefits of steroids with NONE of the sides. They also taste great.

Naf

Reaction score
My england must've been off when I was going through the rules, thank gods im still welcomed.

Finally! Thought I had to keep up a facade to finally get that sweet, sweet juice. How will I know it tastes great when I inject the SARMS?

Reactions: Jin

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
My england must've been off when I was going through the rules, thank gods im still welcomed.

Finally! Thought I had to keep up a facade to finally get that sweet, sweet juice. How will I know it tastes great when I inject the SARMS?

Injecting SARMS is MY joke.

And I’ve trademarked Trenema already so don’t try to steal that too.

Naf

Reaction score
In third world countries, theres no such thing as stealing. Only rebranding.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to ug

Reactions: Naf

Beezy

Elite
Reaction score
Jin;515108Finally said:
Wait, I was supposed to eat them???
I’ve been melting them down and pouring them in rectally! No wonder they haven’t done sh*t!

Welcome to the underground!

Merlin

Reaction score
Welcome to UG. Jin may try to sell you on meeting him out back by the dumpster so he can inject his SARMS into you... Hes a gentle giant tho only stings at first, always carries lube too so thats a plus.

Naf

Reaction score
Is SARMS code for penis? All the dylan gimelli videos finally make sense now

rawdeal

Elite
Reaction score
If you truly "get behind a sarcastic ass," you'll find some here who like that mental image. Your written voice sounds a lot like someone here who posts a lot ..... but Welcome anyway.

New Threads