A beginners DNP log.

Reaction score
I had a log over at Meso-RX and 1 person replied lol. This forum seems more active so I'll move here. I'll keep this short and sweet

New to the bodybuilding drug scene in general and am using DNP to shred the fat I've put on over the past year. Today is day 16 on cycle, 10 days on 250mg ED and today is day 6 on 500mg ED. Last weigh in was 215.2 which was 2 days ago. I was losing a bit over a pound a day. I won't have another weigh in for another 48hr because I had a large eating day yesterday as I go by weekly calories instead of daily and somedays are larger than others so I'm holding some water.

Heavy full body workout 2-3x a week and some cardio thrown in, I just go by how I'm feeling that day. Temp has been staying in the 97-98 range consistently and I have no complaints. Well besides the fact that I sweat like a coke fiend haha.

Diet is Mod-high protein, Mod-high carbs and low fat (high fat here and there though).

On 250mg ED I wasn't seeing much and actually thought my product was fake, bumped to 500 and BAM, fat began shredding off me.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Day 16 2/3/2017 Weight: N/A

Today was not bad, did cardio in the morning and just got done lifting. Nothing much to say except I sweat like a ****ing monster. Walking around? Sweat. Changing a light bulb? Sweat. Sitting in the office? Sweat. It's cool though.

Have been seeing daily improvements, lots of new veins beginning to pop out. It is truly a mind**** though, one day I look fantastic and lean and the next I look like a ball of jelly. The weird thing though is that people say they get deflated on DNP but I haven't noticed that. Infact I get great pumps while on it, I just got back from the gym and was looking great in the mirror. Either I'm recomping (unlikely) or this past year while putting on fat I've also put on some appreciable muscle (more likely). Anyways I usually go by my face for progress as that stays consistent as it gets lean.

Sides wise not too bad. Just sweat and tiredness. I have gotten a few questions but nothing too bad.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I think a lot of people look flat on dnp because they cut carbs hard to avoid the heat

dirkmcgirk

Reaction score
On day 5 of 30 @ 250mg a day. Don't plan on going one single milligram over, but I look forward to your future posts.

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
Drug scene sounds so illicit. Welcome to the UG.

mistah187

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
dnp is never worth it. diet and training can get you what you need. but good luck and be safe with that shit.

Reaction score
Day 17 2/4/2017 Weight: 215.2

Weight this morning was the exact same this morning as it was pre water retention so I'll start logging it today instead of tomorrow. Sides feel almost like they're getting a bit more manageable each day, not by much, but by some. Measured myself this morning and lost 3/4" on my waist from yesterday morning to today which is awesome but very fast as well, kind of surprised me. I imagine that was a week r two in the making and just sort of whooshed off me at once. What bugs me is that my waist is going down but my chest isn't at all, in the mirror it looks like it's leaning out but measurements say otherwise. Anyways, I won't make assumptions and will wait until I cycle off to drop any water to make full judgement.

Not much on the agenda for the day, took my first dose at 8am and am going to spend the weekend lounging in bed. No workouts or social events scheduled this weekend so I'll use it as an advantage to rest and keep my diet locked down.

Last edited:
Reaction score
My sweet tooth on this stuff is out of control. I'm making it fit into my calories so I'm not too worked up about it but sweets are all i can think about sometimes. I went to the store for coffee creamer and walked out with $40 worth of food from the German pastry aisle.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dude, ease up there. Those are shit cals and are going to put back or keep you thick.

Glad u made it over, GL

Reaction score
Day 18 2/5/2017 Weight:213.8

Dropped 1.4lb from yesterday, I'm sure some of that was water I was still holding but I digress. I'm not feeling too hot today, just super tired and groggy. I think it's cause I usually wake up dehydrated and feel this way till I get a decent amount of water in me.

Not much going on today, depending on energy levels I may go for a nice walk for an hour or so then I have some crab waiting for me for dinner.

My goal for this cycle is to hit 195-200. I think it can be done. Last Sunday on Day 1 of 500mg I was 219.8 so I've lost exactly 6lb this week unless water is masking a little extra.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Dude, ease up there. Those are shit cals and are going to put back or keep you thick.

Glad u made it over, GL

I know man, I was in autopilot mode when i buying them. They will be there as a treat here and there when I'm feeling good and have my diet locked down otherwise.

Reaction score
Day 19 2/6/2017 Weight:211.8

Woke up this morning 2lb lighter than yesterday. When I weigh myself I do it in the morning after I pee, I'm pretty dried out from sweating all night so I'm sure this effects the weigh in. I drank some water this morning and jumped to 212.6 so yeah. I will continue to weigh myself in the morning right after peeing though for official weigh ins as that's waht I've been doing and I want to remain consistent.

I don't have much to say except this shit really is magic. Overnight I lost 2lb, another 1/2" on my stomach and I am beginning to see a nice outer outline of my abs. Part of me almost thinks it's tpo good to be true but the scale, tape measure and mirror say otherwise.

Easy workday, have to go do some stuff outside this morning so it'll be nice and cool all day then the rest of the day will be handling errands so not much to worry about there. Going to take my morning dose with some coffee soon and start my day.

Reaction score
Have you tried T3/Clen? How do they compare?

Sorry can't help you there man I've only used EC stack and as far as that goes DNP blows it out of the water.

Just got back from the gym, killed it today. I can usually 20-30 min in before I start to crash so I make sure to get my main compound lifts in first (squat, deadlift and bench). Besides that it was a good day, the sweating today was worse than usual though.

Reaction score
Thanks for posting! I want to try this myself

Just do your research and do remember at the end of the day this is still a poison. I may be losing a good amount of weight and the sides are bearable but that still doesn't change the fact that I'm systematically poisoning myself

Reaction score
You know I've been thinking about something and want others to chime in.

So I remember reading somewhere that carbs have a 100% rate of conversion to ATP. Now DNP works by making the use of ATP by the mitochondria inneficient correct? So without DNP 100g of carbs would be used as energy or stored as excess. With DNP isn't it safe to say that the 100% conversion no longer holds true?

Think of it like a water balloon with holes. The water is the carb converted ATP and the balloon is the mitochondria. The balloon would continue to fill up but a lot would still be leaking out through the holes. The water leaking out the holes are the carbs that can't be used effeciently, which causes the blast of heat while the water inside the balloon are the few carbs that can be used still.

If this is true that would mean that if one ate 100g of carbs only a small percentage of those would even be able to be used or stored as excess, which means the rest are just "burned off" for lack of a better term which would create a deficit. You're basically eating more food to create a deficit.

It sounds crazy I know but it's just a thought I have and I've noticed my largest weight drops are from very carb heavy days

Reaction score
Have been having troubles with diet the past few days. I think it's because I'm combining a low cal diet with DNP. Eating like a female while on 500mg DNP is probably making me crash. I'm going to up my calories to 2200 daily which would be about 250-300 under my maintenance if I was sedentary, plot my weight each day for the next 7 days and find the average. If I like what I see if I don't then I will adjust. I got some more caps so if I spend 7 500mg days fine tuning my cals I'll have enough remaining to run 16 more days at 500mg. My goal is to at least hit 200 at the end of this, 195 being ideal.

Reaction score
Have decided to drop my dose down to 250mg from 500mg. It's not that the sides are unbearable but more that the cravings I get are tearing me to shreds. It has to be the DNP because I was cutting before this - no problems. On my 10 day 250mg - No problem. Bump it up to 500mg ED and it's unreal, if I don't give in to the cravings it will be literally the only thing I think about, even carrying into the next morning. At such a lower dose I'm going to continue lifting and cardio but results still won't be as dramatic, I'll still post up once a week with an update if anybody cares.

Reaction score
Sundays weigh in is 207.4. Lost 6.4lb this week with a meh diet, kind of good kind of not. I just don't see how I could ever cut without DNP again.

New Threads