Reaction score
Test for
bulk

mast/tren are for cutting

Run test add some andadrol and deca

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Honestly man not trying to bust your balls but this post makes no sense. Fat gain is really gonna be a product of how you eat.

So not a fan of the tren for bulking. Have you used tren before and how did you feel?
I on it now I feel like I am could turn a car over. On the dose you told me to take

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I on it now I feel like I am could turn a car over. On the dose you told me to take

Ok well if you have no issues eating then go for it. A lot of guys get terrible indigestion from tren that can make eating a challenge.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Why not tren for gaining mass, especially considering its anabolic/androgenic potency compared to test? Test not higher because I tend to hold more than enough water on 600 of test. And while you see the effect of mast better at BF closer to single digits, that doesn't mean you're not getting effect from mast. And even fatter right now I can "see" the effect.
Week 9 of 18 done, started at a very lean 245 and am currently 270 this morning. 25 lbs with 9 weeks to go, I'm calling this a most excellent mass building cycle. Happy to answer any questions.

View attachment 6169

Sorry about the sideways pic, if someone can fix this that would be great. Don't know why or how that happens.

All e compounds, and while normally I take .5 arimidex with 100mg test 2x week for trt , I only add .5 extra arimidex on this blast. Training is 3 day split, legs, back rear delts, bis, calves, and chest, shoulders, tris, calves. Heavy high volume. Diet is somewhere north of 5K calories, around 350 protein, 500 carbs, 150 fat, give or take.

Also, see POBs thread the biggest mistake in bulking. Whatever you use you gotta eat, and chicken breast and broccoli are not gonna get the job done.

Last edited:

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No doubts there, BRICKS has definitely found something that works for him. Looking good my man.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Ok well if you have no issues eating then go for it. A lot of guys get terrible indigestion from tren that can make eating a challenge.

no I didn’t get that I had to really control my eating. I could of easily eaten double of everything and more.

New Threads