Can I Share Masteron information?

Reaction score
I want to share some thing, do not ban me, please~

If you are already very lean, Masteron will be very effective for you. Thus, you want to take it if you are over 10% bodyfat, you won’t see more benefits from it. But you are enough lean, Masteron can give your muscle a granite hard. One more time, you must very lean!!!!

Masteron is expensive and most commonly dosed at 100mg/ml.

Best use cycle: no longer than 8 weeks, 300-600mg/week

For this using cycles, you don’t expect to see much from it. -- testosterone replacement+milder dosage Masteron: 6-8 weeks

However, because the pricey Masteron, you can use it with 300mg/week alongside 200mg/week of testosterone cypionate for a few weeks and then bump it up to 500mg/week alongside 200mg/week of testosterone cypionate the next few weeks leading into the contest. It worked well.

Attention following:

Masteron does not aromatize, it causes no water retention and it acts like it's own aromatase inhibitor.

Ancillary products like arimadex, aromasyn, and arimistane often times are not needed if masteron is in the mix.

If there is one drawback I've found with using masteron it's that my hair falls out.

This shouldn't be an issue if you don't have a predisposed hairloss problem, but if you do then masteron can accelerate the process (most of the time if your grandfather on your mothers side was losing hair… then you have a higher chance of losing hair as well).

Last edited by a moderator:

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Sure. You can share this (not sure about the pic with the link, however)

Is this personal or from a website?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Oops I accidentally deleted your pic with the spam in it. Pull that again and you are done here.

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
Seems to me that this was a feeble attempt to sell something. That Masteron knowledge is pretty basic. Hope I am wrong...

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Man.......I've already been running Mast for 10 weeks at 500mg. Guess I'm fcked.

KINGIV

Elite
Reaction score
Man.......I've already been running Mast for 10 weeks at 500mg. Guess I'm fcked.

I don't care what you guys say. This is exactly what we need, more regurgitated knowledge from reading off the internet! Now I'm going to copy and paste this onto another board to contribute.

Bob you are obviously very knowledgeable and I will buy everything you got in stock!!!!

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
wonder where hes at..?

KINGIV

Elite
Reaction score
Right?

Gets on here, tells me I'm doomed to die, and then takes off. What a dick.

Yeah he tried adding me as a friend, he was probably wanting to send me the price list in pm. These tools just piss me off, haven't seen Kim around in a while either.

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah, shills on here are a way of life. PoB just plays Whack-a-mole with the ban hammer and keeps it pretty clear or they give up when warned.

Either way, it's always good entertainment.

Mythos

Elite
Reaction score
All I can see from the main page is 'can I share masteron'.. I got all happy for a second.. Hell yeah you can share!
Then I opened the thread and was brutally disappointed.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
we should just keep this thread going..........some much to learn from it

Beedeezy

Elite
Reaction score
Serious question, can anyone educate me for real on mast. I found that a cause for daily nose bleeds for me is Tren. I've run Tren a few times at 400mg/wk and after dropping it from the protocol nose bleeds get better. It's not a pressure issue, it's my sinuses turning into a desert and cracking that seem to be the issue. I'm running tren at 200mg/wk with 400mg test and having success but was thinking of trying something else as a replacement.
Any information or suggestions are much appreciated!

New Threads