The New Kid

Reaction score
Came across this site while looking up steroids on sketchy ass websites because I didn't know any better. I'm glad I found this site otherwise I would've 100% bought some low tier bunk ass gear lmao. So I appreciate all the information thats on this forum. I still really want to hop on my first cycle because i am really small. Im around 6 foot 2 and only 167-170 pounds. Ill probably just do 500mg of test as my first cycle just to see how I react. I have a bit more research I need to do to make sure Im safe and I now know I need to find a safe local source rather than online scams. Heres a picture of my skinny ass natty self and Ill probably give an update a few years down the line when Ive been on for a while!

thumbnail_image1.jpg

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
Nice into, welcome to UGBB.

DNW

Elite
Reaction score
Hey! Welcome! How old are you and how long you been working out? Do you dedicate a lot of time to the gym, and more importantly, your diet? What's your knowledge so far of gear...AI, PCT?

Reaction score
Im only 21 and ive been working out for over a year now. I need to increase my calories because I havent really gotten any gains and its really bumming me out. So Ill probbaly be going to 3200 calories now from 2900 before. I was going pound for pound with protein. I had a really clean diet up until now. I have been really off for about a month but Im getting back into it in the next few weeks after Im less busy. Im also changing my routine to push/pull/legs rather than a split I was doing before. So Ill be in 6 days a week rather than 4. Ill try to increase the weight 5 lbs per week. Im just tired of being small ahah

Reaction score
Hey! Welcome! How old are you and how long you been working out? Do you dedicate a lot of time to the gym, and more importantly, your diet? What's your knowledge so far of gear...AI, PCT?

Im only 21 and ive been working out for over a year now. I need to increase my calories because I havent really gotten any gains and its really bumming me out. So Ill probbaly be going to 3200 calories now from 2900 before. I was going pound for pound with protein. I had a really clean diet up until now. I have been really off for about a month but Im getting back into it in the next few weeks after Im less busy. Im also changing my routine to push/pull/legs rather than a split I was doing before. So Ill be in 6 days a week rather than 4. Ill try to increase the weight 5 lbs per week. Im just tired of being small ahah

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
First off, welcome aboard!

Second off, I would STRONGLY suggest that you spend a few more years training naturally before hopping on gear. At this point, you're NOWHERE NEAR your genetic limit and it's unlikely that you've even built a solid strength/form base yet. Hell, you could probably still be getting noob gains. Hopping on gear as 21 year old with a year of training experience is generally regarded to be a bad and/ or irresponsible idea.

Spend a few more years really dialing in your diet and training. Once you've done that, spend another year researching steroids and their attendant risks before making a decision that could have a drastic impact on your health.

DNW

Elite
Reaction score
I completely understand. I'm sure you've heard this before BUT at 21 years old you are in the golden years of test production. Going on steroids is a life changing choice...theres no guarantee your production will ever be the same afterwards, even with really good PCT. The other thing is you've only been working out a year and you havent even hit your genetic potential yet. I know you are going to do whatever you're going to do, but I'd at least hit your genetic wall first before you thought of doing steroids. Get your diet on point...macros and cals. There are plenty of ppl that can help you with that on here.

Reaction score
I completely understand. I'm sure you've heard this before BUT at 21 years old you are in the golden years of test production. Going on steroids is a life changing choice...theres no guarantee your production will ever be the same afterwards, even with really good PCT. The other thing is you've only been working out a year and you havent even hit your genetic potential yet. I know you are going to do whatever you're going to do, but I'd at least hit your genetic wall first before you thought of doing steroids. Get your diet on point...macros and cals. There are plenty of ppl that can help you with that on here.

Yeah you’re right I get the points you guys are making. I’ll probably spend some more time natty to get as big as I can. Would you recommend anyone to talk to about that on here? I think that’s my main struggle. Trying to figure out exactly what I need to be eating in order to put on size. I appreciate it :)

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Yeah you’re right I get the points you guys are making. I’ll probably spend some more time natty to get as big as I can. Would you recommend anyone to talk to about that on here? I think that’s my main struggle. Trying to figure out exactly what I need to be eating in order to put on size. I appreciate it :)

eat everything in sight. Until you feel like you’re going to puke.

Then eat more.

Do this 5x a day.

Everyday.

For a couple years.

While training heavy and consistently.

Food is WAY more important than steroids.

Welcome to The Underground!

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Tiny... sick lat spread in ur avi, u are a beast dude.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Younwill have to forgive gibs for high jacking your thread with irrelevant comments. All you need is a shit ton of food right now, you will be amazed how you will grow at your age. It’s possible that taking test will only put u a little bit higher that your natural test at age 21. Like Jin says eat till you can’t eat no more 5 times a day

Tiny... sick lat spread in ur avi, u are a beast dude.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nice intro, welcome to UGB! Listen to the Bros - they're telling ye what ye need to hear.

Reactions: DNW

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the UG!

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
I don't give much advice to first time posts about gear but you seem a little different so...

I see a lot of me in you; Skinny, can't gain a pound to save your life but you seem to have the heart for this. Gear is not your answer right now and no one is going to tell you differently. You can do a lot natty but it's going to take some time and effort. Take it from a guy who was natty 20 years pasted your age now. There's nothing easy about it but what you learn being natty will carry through the days you spend on gear down the road.

You have a year under your belt, the first few months was like a baby trying to stand on his own; not much to gain there. The next few months were spent learning more and by now you should be starting to add some mass. It will come... I promise. No one is good at anything with just a year at it; time my young man will change that.

Reaction score
Nice to see you here, Welcome a board, I am also new member and looking to reduce weight

New Threads