Traditions

tinymk

Elite
Reaction score
Thanksgiving has come and gone, a wonderful holiday spent with family and friends. The day after thanksgiving we always go grab our cross county skis and head to the mountains near home. We have been doing this for years and I really look forward to our time spent in the outdoors. Sharing the views with wolves, mountain lion and moose.
This year we also brought our lab to get her some exercise. Squats are on the menu to finish off the day.
Hope you guys have some holiday traditions you look forward to

View attachment 8823

Reaction score
I would eat as much turkey as possible & watch Thanksgiving football game >go to sleep.

Reaction score
Thanksgiving has come and gone, a wonderful holiday spent with family and friends. The day after thanksgiving we always go grab our cross county skis and head to the mountains near home. We have been doing this for years and I really look forward to our time spent in the outdoors. Sharing the views with wolves, mountain lion and moose.
This year we also brought our lab to get her some exercise. Squats are on the menu to finish off the day.
Hope you guys have some holiday traditions you look forward to

View attachment 8823

awesome tradition. I wish I lived close enough to the mountains I would go skiing or snowboarding a lot more. Family tradition for The Weekend after thanksgiving is always a bird hunt then rifle season for deer opens up the first Wednesday in December. Probably the only tradition I’ve stayed true to.

tinymk

Elite
Reaction score
awesome tradition. I wish I lived close enough to the mountains I would go skiing or snowboarding a lot more. Family tradition for The Weekend after thanksgiving is always a bird hunt then rifle season for deer opens up the first Wednesday in December. Probably the only tradition I’ve stayed true to.
that is a wonderful tradition and one worth keeping

DNW

Elite
Reaction score
I really miss skiing/snowboarding. As I get older, the mountains call to me even more. Awesome tradition

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
Looks like a great time tiny! No snow or mountains around here. We usually cook eat and chill all day watching football and this year my anniversary was on thanksgiving day so we celebrated that as well...

silvereyes87

Elite
Reaction score
That's awesome. Before I got my big boy job and get hair follicles. I used to get baked on thanksgiving . That was my tradition lol

New Threads