Orals volume/weight conversion

Redemption79

Reaction score
Anyone have a volume:weight conversion chart or list for popular orals?
I'm specifically looking for info regarding Anavar, but it would be convenient if someone has already compiled data regarding multiple powders . If it's not clear, I want to know displacement in ml per 1 gram of powder (in order to make a desired mg/ml suspension).

Yes, I can determine this on my own, but I'm sure the info is out there, and I need to post a bit more anyway. ;)

Redemption79

Reaction score
could always just cap the orals...
It's possible, but a bit tedious. I'd rather just have a suspension I can load into disposable oral syringes vs. accurately capping tiny amounts (25mg) of powder...I've done it before, but it's a pain.

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just figure out you're desired mg/ml. How many ml are you making in a bottle/vial, mg per ml in there and wahla. Just gotta find the right type of solution to dissolve particular products.

Redemption79

Reaction score
Just figure out you're desired mg/ml. How many ml are you making in a bottle/vial, mg per ml in there and wahla. Just gotta find the right type of solution to dissolve particular products.
I don't plan on dissolving, just making a suspension with Ora sweet or comparable product.

So, for example, if I want to truly make, say, 25mg/ml in a 50ml suspension, I would need the 50ml suspension to be comprised of 1.25g anavar. The next question would be in regard to how much Ora sweet I need. It's not 50ml, because the powder takes up space too.
Obviously I can figure this out by weighing the powder and then measuring it's volume (Or alternatively marking a container at 50 ml, placing powder in first, and then just filling to the mark), but I thought perhaps someone had the info on hand.

I'm honestly not sure how to dissolve a proper amount of var in a solution; from what I've heard, only very weak solutions (if any)can be dissolved in alcohol. I'm certainly open to something new if someone knows a better way though.

Reaction score
I don't plan on dissolving, just making a suspension with Ora sweet or comparable product.

So, for example, if I want to truly make, say, 25mg/ml in a 50ml suspension, I would need the 50ml suspension to be comprised of 1.25g anavar. The next question would be in regard to how much Ora sweet I need. It's not 50ml, because the powder takes up space too.
Obviously I can figure this out by weighing the powder and then measuring it's volume (Or alternatively marking a container at 50 ml, placing powder in first, and then just filling to the mark), but I thought perhaps someone had the info on hand.

I'm honestly not sure how to dissolve a proper amount of var in a solution; from what I've heard, only very weak solutions (if any)can be dissolved in alcohol. I'm certainly open to something new if someone knows a better way though.
I sent 3 tabs away to get tested. They're were vall supposed to be 25mg. One was 24.1m, one was 25.3, and one was 25.7. I think that's pretty accurate myself..the problem with the suspension is God forbid you don't shake it hard enough and you get a chunk from the bottom now instead of taking 25mg you could have took 35 to 59mg. Do really suspensions aren't more accurate in my opinion.

Also you get the right capping machine you can easily make that 5000 caps per hour...

New Threads