Gibz cut log

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Start it here.
285lbs of pure beefcake
Most you know just had a bad back injury so switching back to my normal bodybuilding/powerbuilding routine going forward.
Hoping to end the cut somewhere above 260 but gonna use the mirror as my guidance not the scale.
Plan is 20 weeks.
Starts Monday.
Currently 6 weeks in on deca @600, instead of ditching it I'll continue 6 more weeks at the same time reintroducing cardio and lowering cals.
Everyone says you can cut or bulk on any compound, well I aims to prove it.
After that plan is to drop deca and drop test to 200, 4 weeks later throw in the tren ace at 300/week for 10 weeks.
I will be slow decreasing cals throughout this time and upping the intensity of the workouts.
Yes cj, Trump, that's means hella reps on delt days ;)
Anyways, here we go. Left pic end of last cut at 249 (9/25/2019). Pic on right my fatass at 285 currently today. kitchen mirror makes my abs look way better but fukkin whatever...
View attachment 10650

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I am in for the ride, you don’t even look that fat at 280 you can see the shear size difference around your shoulders. Post a pic of your back comparison preferably not one with that ridiculous double bicep pose you always do

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
I agree with Trump. 285 looks good
in you as is. Why cut? I’d aim to keep the weight the same and change the composition a bit.

Slow cut dude, I'm really aiming for 265 but we'll see how things play out

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Agree with the others, you kept it pretty tight at 285 and put on significant size around your shoulders and chest. Not sure it will take 20 lbs to get your abs back to looking like the pic on the left, but I've never been 285 so what the fuk do I know.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Way to keep a positive attitude ... injuries suck and can stop many for weeks or even months ... your plan for 265 seems reasonable considering a switch back a more bodybuilding goal ...

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Holy shit bro, look at the size of your head difference! Haha honestly, I'd stay beefed up for a while bro. Enjoy the large and make it work your advantage. I've been meaning to write a thread about the disadvantages of seeing all these bulks/cuts people are always doing. Eh, I'm just here for the ride now. As long your blood work is healthy, stay large and work with it. In the long run, you'll advance because of it

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Plan was to start cardio and manipulating the diet Monday but started Saturday. Also got in a decent arm workout yesterday and today a pretty good chest/delt workout. Missed that pump.
Back is still healing so I'm taking it easy, working around it, not doing anything that could compromise it.
Diet wise I have just lowered carbs a little bit and taken out the junky snacks.
Weight this morning 283lbs.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
3 days into the morning fasted cardio and lowered carbs...
Hungry af with hunger pains actually looking forward to each meal.
On the plus side don't feel bloated af all day and I seem to have more energy/feel less lethargic.
Half assed leg workout today, all I can currently do atm; leg curls 6x15, leg extensions 6x15, calve raises 6x15. All very slow n controlled, pyramid up in weight each set.

Reactions: CJ

New Threads