Wife’s and AAS

Reaction score

Brothers in Iron,
how many of you guys are in this same situation as me. I’ve been with my wife 28 years this coming nov. we have had our ups and down and we have always had each others back no matter what. “Ride or Die”. Anyway been cycling for a very long time and even though she has not always bust my chops the whole time I am finding that the older she gets the more she is riding me.
She is concerned with a lot of things.
My health for one thing. Even though I take all the precautions I think I need to take I tend to be a little reckless when it comes to my usage. IE dosages and lengths of my runs.
my training is always the same . I train balls out all the time on or off. Sometime I train at different places so it takes me away for a longer period. Also she says the older I get the look in my eyes are different when I am on. At the same time my wife loves the way I look and carry myself and she tells me how attractive I am to her and not being conceded cause I am no brad pitt but how she knows other women find me attractive.
something about a guys all jacked up in good shape carrying himself with confidence that makes women cream just a little. Anyway another topic.
Another big concern of hers is she is also getting older and she has said it many times that as she gets older her husband has the fountain of youth with his hormones and she worries that the older we get I will not find her attractive like I do now. She says that I am over sexed and let’s face it she has never turned me down but sometimes after along day of teaching and being in her feet she just want to lay in bed and relax. I don’t know if this is hitting home with anyone else. But I think if a lot of us are in a long term relationship we must be having some of the same issues. Let me say this . We are happily married with two beautiful teenage daughters and never once have I ever thought hmmm maybe this is t what I want. This strictly is questions about our training and supplement and how it effects our relationship. Thanks.

rawdeal

Elite
Reaction score
This could be a very interesting thread; it might depend on how many members here are old enough to be experiencing the same thoughts. I am, but I have nothing useful to add. It has not created any tension in our marriage afaik ... so far, unless I'm just too thick to notice it.

A marriage where one partner is chemically enhanced and the other is not may not be a problem when both are young, but aging can be a learning experience about a lot of things.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
At the end of the day how do you justify your use to your wife over your longevity/health with her? I’m not sure we can. I think using steroids is (at least in part) a selfish thing to do.

-Mr. selfish.

rawdeal

Elite
Reaction score
I hate it when you say smart stuff, Jin. And that begs the question are we likely to stop, or at least cut back drastically? I am not at the moment; we'll see how that works out .......

Reaction score
At the end of the day how do you justify your use to your wife over your longevity/health with her? I’m not sure we can. I think using steroids is (at least in part) a selfish thing to do.

-Mr. selfish.
It may be a little selfish but at the end of the day we also would not be able to accomplish the goals that is as people that use supplement would be able. I/we would have to change our goals/my goals all together.

rawdeal

Elite
Reaction score
no I would never say that. I do not have to sleep with one eye open..

Dammit! Gonna be singing that little ditty softly tonight now as I approach the conjugal bed ... at least it'll distract her from any serious complaints she might have .....

Reaction score
I also want to add I have been on trt for ten years so their will never be a point in my life when I wont have to jab myself. She did t have a problem with that.
many way I thought more guys are or were at some point in there relationship in a similar situation.

BrotherIron

Reaction score
This is an interesting topic to bring up.

I think a big problem is when one uses and the other doesn't. It's hard to understand. It's like when one trains and the other doesn't even lift.

Thankfully, my sig other also uses but over the years we agreed that I would only run TRT with the rare occurrences of small cycles (ie. add a light oral or something that's not harsh in a low dose). In the end, unless you're making a living off how you look is it really worth the risk/ wear on the body to run harsh, long cycles? I've come to the conclusion... it's not. You can look good being on nothing more than TRT. It just means dialing in the diet and training even more so.

Reaction score
My wife became much more okay with it after I convinced her to try it.
I guess this is one way to go about it.
She did use gh for about 4 months then she got tired of having to stay on top of it.

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Have you been using longer than yall have been together? If so, tell her to suck it up. That's what I do. I told my wife when we first started dating that i will be on either blast/cruise or on trt til I die. If she doesnt like it, nows your time to leave, bc I'm not changing.

If you started while married or already together, then she has more lee way. Maybe tell her you agree to either cut down on dosage, use less compounds in your stacks, prolong your cruises longer.

Either way, if you've been on a long time, your endocrine system is prob phucked and your going to need to be on Trt for life. Unless you want life to suck. If she likes the way you look and the confidence you have while being on, she cant complain about your usage. She cant eat her cake and keep it, too.

Last edited:
Reaction score
My wife HATED it. Man she use to ride me like you wouldn’t believe. It was out of fear.
my usage would change me. Sometimes mean, sometimes happy, sometimes who knows what could happen.
I did get freaky and kind of hard to control. It’s scary for them. They know average men don’t look like us, so most women find it a rare commodity. It attracts a lot of unwanted attention. Unwanted as in, it makes her jelly.
I haven’t always been the most faithful or honest with her in the past. She has every right to feel that way. I understand.

Love her anyway. Love the hell out of her. Love her like you know you don’t deserve her brother.
It takes work, but I promise you it’s worth it.

Reaction score
Start swinging :) haha.

On a serious note, you do you---do what makes you feel right, healthy, and be yourself. She enjoys it, if her friends do too, then so be it. Be faithful, treat her right, all will be well.

lfod14

Reaction score
My wife HATED it. Man she use to ride me like you wouldn’t believe. It was out of fear.
my usage would change me. Sometimes mean, sometimes happy, sometimes who knows what could happen.
I did get freaky and kind of hard to control. It’s scary for them. They know average men don’t look like us, so most women find it a rare commodity. It attracts a lot of unwanted attention. Unwanted as in, it makes her jelly.
I haven’t always been the most faithful or honest with her in the past. She has every right to feel that way. I understand.

Love her anyway. Love the hell out of her. Love her like you know you don’t deserve her brother.
It takes work, but I promise you it’s worth it.

My wife did the same shit, then I went legit with an optimization doc and get my test and Deca on the books , she’s happy with that. Got her set up with one now she’s on test herself and injectable vitamins along with a prescription ECA, she’s turned around just a little!

New Threads