Clenbuterol question

Reaction score
I'm about to go into a cutting cycle and i have considered using clen. Ive read up on it before, but never pulled the trigger. Went with EC stack, that worked pretty good for me. Although my goal was cutting weight and not so much muscle retention.

Now that im focused on lifting for gains I was thinking clen would be beneficial. I have read over and over that your first cycle is almost magical and you dont want to jump into it without knowing your capabilities. I want to make sure I have put in the work first to maximise the impact of that first cycle. Thats why I have chosen to go the clean route until i feel i have a better understanding of my capabilities.

Is this the same for clen? If i take it now will it not have the same effect later if i choose to use it again? Should i wait to use clen until im ready for my first test cycle and use it once my test cycle is off?

If i do decide to use clen i guess it will be a roll of the dice anyway. Always a chance at getting ripped off. Can always get supplies for EC stack at the store.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Clen is not magic. If you're not already lean and looking to get peeled, I wouldn't even bother with it. You'll only notice the side effects. Rapid heart rate and trouble sleeping the one time I used it. I'll never use it again.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
More trouble than it’s worth you will shake like a shitting dog, hear your heart pounding out your chest feel like shit and not notice that much fat loss. You will do far better sticking with good diet and eca stack

xyokoma

Elite Lady Member
Reaction score
Second guys opinions, clen isnt worth it unless you want people to think you're on crack or are about to compete and nothing else is working. If your issue is hunger I'd look into getting an appetite suppressant.

I'm nowhere near as knowledgeable as the dudes above but phen worked amazingly for me, just check your BP once in a while, have plenty of water on hand and you're sweet.

Reaction score
Listen to trump and CJ bro. I’m an avid clen user. I stack it with other compounds for its potential in muscle retention while cutting. Stand alone, I’d probably be disappointed and I’m like 10%bf right now.
your fist cycle is always the best. Don’t do the 2 day on, 2 day off thing. It sucks. Do a solid 6 weeks whenever you’re ready for it. But if you’re not an experienced user of PEDS I wouldn’t do that just yet.
Xyo makes a great point too.
everything stated thus far is correct. Unles you’re contest prepping, it really isn’t going to do much for what it sounds like you’re trying to do. Clen is the icing on the cake and only works best for me, when stacked with several other compounds. Like test, tren, Anavar.

Reaction score
This is enough information to stop me from searching for an online source.

I've had good results with the EC stack, and that alone already messes with my sleep. Don't think I could handle the clen or even feel I need to use it after the feedback I've received. Thanks.

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
I'm not generally a fan of cutting drugs, but...in the interest of an alternate opinion in the thread, here goes nothing...

Cons: it's dangerous. You should be aware that beta 2 agonists (like clen) plug into a receptor that stimulates an adrenergic response. Some of those receptors are in the heart. Clen, mimics catecholamines (adrenaline, etc). It's like a constant adrenaline response. Constant fight or flight mode. This DOES cause cardiac episodes.

Pros: the beta receptors in adipose tissues that release body fat are sensitive to clen. Catecholamines release body fat. Clen boosts basal metabolism and it's preferentially body fat.

How I'd dose it: the absolute minimum dose. The amount you'd take right before you get the trembles in your fingers. This isn't a standard dose. I always used the "research liquids." On my first day, i would only take A SINGLE DROP of the 200mcg/ml liquid. I'd be right on the edge of trembling. How much was a drop... probably less than 20mcg.

This avoids any cramping and you can still write your name.

That said, clen has claimed a lot of lives, I'm sure. There are many other safer alternatives. Dieting being on of them. But I won't preach.

Godspeed.

MuscleMedicineMD

Reaction score
Adrenaline, or epinephrine,, is a full ALPHA (1 &2), full BETA (1,2,3) agonist.. ALpha's are everywhere and too complicated to review here..but,
NorEphi is similar but highly preferential to Alpha and lacking much Beta 2 stimulation, It is used more to enhance BP during cardiac arrests..

BETA 2 Stim+++++ (Cardiac Beta 1 Recp agonism speeds basal HR above the vagus nerves control)

-BETA 2 is vry special, aside from working on the cardiac Ventricles, its location on the musclular arteries causing VASOdilation, as well as in the Lung smooth muscle, relaxing them, increasing blood flow, as well as stimulating Aveolar type 2 cells enhancing oxygen exchange; and increasing preload and reducing afterload to the heart and thus Ejection fraction.
-Its effect on uterine muscles relaxes your bladder and allows you to hold your urine longer lol (APHA 1 controls sphinctors)
-Decrease mucous gland cell secretion, helping to clear the airway
-Decreasing activation of mast cells, eosinophils, lymphocytes (all involved in allergic and other immune functions)

LD clen is excellent for workout quality, and allows me to push more volume..it is not a scary drug imo. obviously dont abuse it as your body will quickly downregulate its receptors
Best,
M3

Last edited:

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
^^^ Nerd!!! :32 (20):

Reaction score
I am thinking of trying clen this summer myself. From what I can gather, it increases heart rate yes, but should decrease BP by acting as a vasodilator is that correct? How similar is clen to something like yohimbine in terms of "feel" if anyone doesn't mine sharing their opinion.

Reaction score
I didnt use yohimbine, but have clenbuterol many times. I was using 100 mcg per day. My hands were slightly shaking, I was sweating all day, and little bit faster heart rate. I feeled energized all day, like I was running from somebody, dont know how to describe that. About BP I dont know, but surely it is not lower, the same or maybe higher.

Reaction score
I like clen. It can be dangerous with the right mixture. For example, you wouldn’t wanna throw clen in with test/tren/EQ. It’s too hard on you.
but towards the end of a cycle, someone who’s around 10% Bf will see vascularity and increased endurance. Yes increased heart rate and tremors, quite consistently.
you’ll build a tolerance pretty quick. Just gradually increase to 120mcg over about 2 weeks. Then drop back down to 80-100 and run it, fluctuating between 80-120 mcg daily. Split up these doses throughout the day. Be careful and don’t over do it.
you’ll think you need more because the sides will decrease over time, don’t fall victim you’re just wasting your clen and putting yourself in danger. Keep below 120.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
What clen brands do you use

You should try going up to a group of friends in real life and saying the sentence above. See what their reaction is and then you’ll know the look on my face as I read your first post.

selfitness23

Lady Member
Reaction score
If you're ready for the side effects, go for it. I put up with a lot of side effects for a girl and taking clen was miserable but not unbearable. The first time I felt like I was going to have a heart attack. Every time I took it my heart raced for 5+ hours, I sweated through all my clothes (and I barely sweat at all) which was embarrassing, I felt nervous, and my whole body felt like it was shaking. With all that being said, I also experienced little weight loss so imo not worth it

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
If you're ready for the side effects, go for it. I put up with a lot of side effects for a girl and taking clen was miserable but not unbearable. The first time I felt like I was going to have a heart attack. Every time I took it my heart raced for 5+ hours, I sweated through all my clothes (and I barely sweat at all) which was embarrassing, I felt nervous, and my whole body felt like it was shaking. With all that being said, I also experienced little weight loss so imo not worth it

My favorite part was trying to sleep, but you couldn't because you could HEAR your heart beating like a damn drum!!!

lfod14

Reaction score
I am thinking of trying clen this summer myself. From what I can gather, it increases heart rate yes, but should decrease BP by acting as a vasodilator is that correct? How similar is clen to something like yohimbine in terms of "feel" if anyone doesn't mine sharing their opinion.

I get zero feel from Yohimbe, no mistaking Clen. I'm a big Clen fan but I feel many over hype it at the same time. Many also take too much of it. Some people simply can't handle it at all and bash it based on that while many like myself function just fine on it. I can handle around 120mcg fine but usually cap it at 80mcg because it hurts your lifts when you can't stay stable. For fat loss I've become much more of a T3/Clen T3/ECA on alternating weeks.

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I get zero feel from Yohimbe, no mistaking Clen. I'm a big Clen fan but I feel many over hype it at the same time. Many also take too much of it. Some people simply can't handle it at all and bash it based on that while many like myself function just fine on it. I can handle around 120mcg fine but usually cap it at 80mcg because it hurts your lifts when you can't stay stable. For fat loss I've become much more of a T3/Clen T3/ECA on alternating weeks.
I think where your dose lives is where a lot of people should settle in for a first try.

There's so many people that take a dose that I would but they're sensitive to stims in the first place. I can take a relatively high dose without negative sides but admittedly I never experienced much better results at a high dose vs moderate dosages.

Clen for me is more of a do as I say not as I do. If you're experiencing negative sides, decrease your dose or spread it out more.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Only chiming in to say I really dislike how clen makes me feel, but that it does work if your body fat is already reasonably low. For me the side effects just aren't worth it (jitters, racing heart, can't sleep, etc). Like lofd said, some people like me just don't tolerate it well at any dosage.

I'd rather just throw in a bit more cardio, or if I really needed something extra then maybe toss in a little T3... but honestly I avoid messing with my thyroid bad much as possible (I'm an older guy @ 41 years old).

Last edited:

New Threads