Elite
Reaction score
How’s the sex drive?
Morning erections?
Mental health?
General energy level?

sex drive = normal
morning wood = not so much anymore, but occassionally
mental health = good - when I first started lifting I had high cortisol but not anymore. I think all the exercise helps! :)
energy = lacking big time

Reaction score
Usually have lack of energy.

I don't think I can afford TRT. I know my insurance doesn't cover it.

I've been keeping my Test levels between 900-1100 on 80 mg of test a week. That's insanely cheep if you buy from a good source and do TRT yourself.

I actually dropped down to 60mg a few weeks back to see what my levels would go to, and I'm at 650 now. (I'm purposely staying low because of the heart issues and some lingering acne).

Skullcrusher

Elite
Reaction score
I've been keeping my Test levels between 900-1100 on 80 mg of test a week. That's insanely cheep if you buy from a good source and do TRT yourself.

I actually dropped down to 60mg a few weeks back to see what my levels would go to, and I'm at 650 now. (I'm purposely staying low because of the heart issues and some lingering acne).

I would welcome the acne because it is a way for me to know my hormones are working good.

Hopefully I do not have any heart issues.

But by comparison that is kind of low compared to the 80mg...maybe 70mg when you feel ready?

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I'm a pretty average responder, numbers wise. 100 mg/week puts me at around 600 ng/dl.

Boogieman

Elite
Reaction score
I would suggest start at 100mg per week run that for 6 weeks and get bloodwork done see where your at. And adjust from there, will take some time to get it dialed in but is good to know exactly where your at!

Reaction score
I would welcome the acne because it is a way for me to know my hormones are working good.

Hopefully I do not have any heart issues.

But by comparison that is kind of low compared to the 80mg...maybe 70mg when you feel ready?

Well I'm managing based off my blood levels, and I remember feeling good at 650 natural levels before I ever used exogenous test. So I think I'll be fine here until the acne goes away or my heart functions are back to normal where I feel comfortable pushing myself more.

And one bottle of test could last me a whole year like this. Crazy part is I've still been having to use some aromasin to keep my e2 low. It would probably be fine if I wasn't trying to get rid of acne, but it was a little high without the aromasin.

sfw509

Reaction score
Is around 600 ideal?

It depends on the person. I felt good when I was naturally around 700 in my early 30's (I was a little late getting a baseline). I feel my best between 900-1000. The biggest issue in my opinion is doctors being bound to the "normal range" which depending on your age can be as low as 250 in I'm not mistaken.

A good doctor is going to treat your symptoms. The problem in my experience is a doctor telling me I'm fine at 450-ish despite showing nearly all clinical symptoms of being hypogonadal.

if you go this route, doctor prescribed or not, get dialed in to the lowest dose that makes you feel good.

Skullcrusher

Elite
Reaction score
Well I'm managing based off my blood levels, and I remember feeling good at 650 natural levels before I ever used exogenous test. So I think I'll be fine here until the acne goes away or my heart functions are back to normal where I feel comfortable pushing myself more.

And one bottle of test could last me a whole year like this. Crazy part is I've still been having to use some aromasin to keep my e2 low. It would probably be fine if I wasn't trying to get rid of acne, but it was a little high without the aromasin.

I was looking up possible side effects of aromasin to see if there was anything cardiovascular related.

There is but it is pretty rare...
https://www.drugs.com/sfx/aromasin-side-effects.html

sfw509

Reaction score
So what you guys are saying is that I am low enough to stay on permanently without worrying about PCT?

I just need to find my lowest dose for comfort zone and prevent aromatization?

If your committing to do this for the long haul you won't need a pct in its traditional sense. However, depending on your lab results you may end up using an ai to keep your e2 in range.

Everyone aromatizes at a different rate so it will be important to get your labs done and get that dialed in too if needed. I'm sure there are some guys on here that have run a cycle without much need for an ai. I take .5mg of arimadex twice a week to keep my e2 in check.

If your using a true trt dose there may be no need for a serm as that should (in theory) not be enough to cause gyno. But again, that will depend on how your body naturally aromatizes test to e2. Some people do at a higher rate than others.

Skullcrusher

Elite
Reaction score
If your committing to do this for the long haul you won't need a pct in its traditional sense. However, depending on your lab results you may end up using an ai to keep your e2 in range.

Everyone aromatizes at a different rate so it will be important to get your labs done and get that dialed in too if needed. I'm sure there are some guys on here that have run a cycle without much need for an ai. I take .5mg of arimadex twice a week to keep my e2 in check.

If your using a true trt dose there may be no need for a serm as that should (in theory) not be enough to cause gyno. But again, that will depend on how your body naturally aromatizes test to e2. Some people do at a higher rate than others.

...and there is no way to do natural ai? Is it too powerful? Has anyone ever tried?

Natural Aromatase Inhibitors That Block The Production of Estrogen

Boron
Celery - Luteolin to lower estrogen, apigenin increases testosterone.
Chrysin
Eurycoma Longifolia - AKA Longjack, AKA Tongkat Ali -
Grape Seed Extract
Pomegranate - Boosts testosterone. Lowers estrogen.
Resveratrol - Grapes, peanuts, berries, cocoa, blueberries. Lowers aromatase.
Rhodiola
Selenium
White Button Mushrooms - Boosts testosterone. Lowers estrogen.
Zinc - Not only lowers estrogen but also increases testosterone and that is why it is crucial for men’s health.

Skullcrusher

Elite
Reaction score

Friday - 04-23-21 - Full Body Pull

Trap Bar Deadlift - 180.00 lbs - 3 x 8
Barbell Wide Grip Rear Delt Row - 80.00 lbs - 3 x 10
Barbell Wide Grip Upright Row - 80.00 lbs - 3 x 10
Barbell Incline Bench Press - 115.00 lbs - 3 x 10
EZ Bar Curl - 80.00 lbs - 3 x 10
Leg Curl - 80.00 lbs - 3 x 10

Skullcrusher

Elite
Reaction score

Monday - 04-26-21 - Full Body Push

Barbell Squat - 165.00 lbs - 3 x 12 - was only supposed to do 160 but didn't have enough of the right plates
(translates to 198.9 lbs x 6 - never did 200 yet, may have to try it...)
Barbell Decline Bench Press - 125.00 lbs - 3 x 10
Barbell Bent Over Row - 125.00 lbs - 3 x 8
Seated Barbell Behind Neck Press - 80.00 lbs - 3 x 8 - core muscles only, no other back support
EZ Bar Lying Triceps Extension - 80.00 lbs - 3 x 10
Dumbbell Standing Calf Raise - 55.00 lbs - 3 x 10

Skullcrusher

Elite
Reaction score

Wednesday - 04-28-21

Cock Push Ups - 1 x 100
Barbell Rack Pull - 225.00 lbs - 3 x 6
Barbell Wide Grip Rear Delt Row - 90.00 lbs - 3 x 8 + Band Pull Aparts (between sets) - 3 x 10
Barbell Wide Grip Upright Row - 90.00 lbs - 3 x 8
Barbell Incline Bench Press - 135.00 lbs - 3 x 8
EZ Bar Curl - 90.00 lbs - 3 x 8
Leg Curl - 90.00 lbs - 3 x 8
Your Mom - 478.31 lbs - 0 x 0

New Threads