What do you think Of ARL?

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have decided to put in my 2 cents....I clearly do not understand y anyone would ever consider buying gear through a website. You are clearly looking for trouble by going down that path.

If you have 10 sources to choose from, you are far better prepared then most on this forum. Possibly all 10 have a website....

You have been on 2 cycles???? Sorry to burst your bubble but most high school football players looking to get into a division 1 school have more cycles under their belt than you.

Your gear has ALWAYS been dosed right? How would you even know? Do you send samples out to a lab? Do u have an app on your I-Phone that tells u if your gear is good or not?

I could go on but I have a turkey to prepare....

Reaction score
That was not to you ALPaD bro. But i dont mean everyone asks for a reviews im just saying a lot of people do. And I look like a bad guy for and and everyone is yelling at me for it. I only posted a review bc i seen reviews on here and everyone seemed like it was okay fo people to do it. Everyone was cool about it until I did it. Im sorry guys. I just didnt know it was not okay.

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i have decided to put in my 2 cents....i clearly do not understand y anyone would ever consider buying gear through a website. You are clearly looking for trouble by going down that path.

If you have 10 sources to choose from, you are far better prepared then most on this forum. Possibly all 10 have a website....

You have been on 2 cycles???? Sorry to burst your bubble but most high school football players looking to get into a division 1 school have more cycles under their belt than you.

Your gear has always been dosed right? How would you even know? Do you send samples out to a lab? Do u have an app on your i-phone that tells u if your gear is good or not?

I could go on but i have a turkey to prepare....

****baaahzingah!****

Reaction score
Noo Most of them do not have a website they are private FYI. And im sorry that i wanted to get as far as i could natural and not have 6 or 7 cycles under my belt before even doing things natural. I always get blood test done btw. I always make great gains off of the gear i have used. So get off my back.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That was not to you ALPaD bro. But i dont mean everyone asks for a reviews im just saying a lot of people do. And I look like a bad guy for and and everyone is yelling at me for it. I only posted a review bc i seen reviews on here and everyone seemed like it was okay fo people to do it. Everyone was cool about it until I did it. Im sorry guys. I just didnt know it was not okay.

Nobody is yelling at you. It's not that kind of forum. Takes some time to get used to. Let your defenses down and allow what some guys say to sink in.

As for whether its allowed, well that's a fine line. Source checks are not allowed. However, sharing your experience is. So by research, I mean digging for other people's experience. But even that can be tricky as some boards delete bad reviews. It's a tricky game we play bro.

Reaction score
Alphad YOu did the same fucking thing On Ology. You didnt even know what a PCT was on ology. You didnt even know what a AI was. I remember you on ology. You dont know shit about steroids so stop talking shit. And you were asking for sources on ology. and asking if all these scammers where legit.

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If u have a problem with a member, take it to another venue....

Reaction score
Okay i understand POB im sorry the way i was acting. Sorry bro. Alphad was asking for sources all the time on ology and didnt know shit. it just pisses me off he is being pissy with me. when i didnt even ask for a Source. In not going to let anyone run over me on here. I speak my mind bro.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Fisher, I understand what you are doing. You are trying to figure out of a source is good to go and I respect that. You, however, need to drop the defensiveness. I think part of the issue is that you are new to the board (not to the game necessarily) and are asking for reviews already. As lame as it sounds, if I were to post this exact same thread I would get a host of responses and zero drama. Reason being because these guys know me and I have put my time in posting my own reviews, training logs, funny shit, etc.

What you did in your above post is call out a fellow member and are now stirring up shit. I could care less what Alpha knows or knew when he was on Ology. He's no longer on Ology, he is a member here who follows the rules and should therefore be treated with respect. This board is a place where we come to relax and have fun. You are absolutely welcome here and I hope you stay, but you are now causing drama and I highly suggest you drop the defensive attitude and let the guys and gals get to know you.

Reaction score
Okay im sorryspongy. I just want some respect. Im not here at all to cause drama. Im not going give someone respect if they dont respect me. i See what your saying tho about how im new to this forum. I completely understand bro.

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Alphad YOu did the same fucking thing On Ology. You didnt even know what a PCT was on ology. You didnt even know what a AI was. I remember you on ology. You dont know shit about steroids so stop talking shit. And you were asking for sources on ology. and asking if all these scammers where legit.

Actually over there at "Ology" I wasn't Alphad. I was dlr, so wrong dude. As far a PCT goes, I have Knowledge in Clomid, Nolva, and Torem. And yes I have never ran a steroid cycle yet, I did do proper pct for a few PH cycles. I never once ask for a source over at ology, my second or third post I received a private message for PINN site. You want rip me make sure you have the right guy, fair enough?

AlphaD

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Okay i understand POB im sorry the way i was acting. Sorry bro. Alphad was asking for sources all the time on ology and didnt know shit. it just pisses me off he is being pissy with me. when i didnt even ask for a Source. In not going to let anyone run over me on here. I speak my mind bro.
You don't even have to ask for a source over there! They just lead you to PINN.x-

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Why do they lead everybody to pinn?

Pinn is a sponsor. Pinn pays Ology to be there. Pinn also pays reps in gear to push their shit. So, if Pinn keeps making money they keep paying Ology & the reps...it's a win win win. Well, except for the noobs buying gear on a website ect....

Also you guys are new here. I would suggest that you read learn & post. You can have disagreements w/o beating on each other...lol. We have those every once in awhile. Get to know the bros on here & take it all in. This forum is a great place to learn & contribute.

BigTruck

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Even though u might not be outright asking for a source questions like those in the open are cancerous and can ruin or tarnesh the good things that come from boards like this one!

Reaction score
other people on here do it. even the once that have 500 some posts.

g0re

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Even though u might not be outright asking for a source questions like those in the open are cancerous and can ruin or tarnesh the good things that come from boards like this one!

QFT.

:thumbup:

New Threads