Cant seem to gain weight on nandrolone

Blasetoise

Reaction score
Stats
1.66cm (5.5 feet)
85kg (187lbs)
15% BF

Currently bulking on 500mg (EW) test 30mg d-bol (ED) 100mg NPP (EOD)

So this is where the weird thing gets in place. I used to recomp on tren on 1500 kcals with 2h cardio ED that is 2 months ago. Currently bulking on 4k kcals but seem to recomp once again. NPP is drying me the **** out even harder than on tren.

The strenght gains are real and the pump is sick. But i dont see myself end above 95kg on this speed in about 10w. Going to add an another aditional 1k kcals above this see how that goes than iam at 5k. Currently not even eating clean. I eat my daily 4k clean but above that i eat pizza/fries just junk to get additional extra kcals in. Steel seem to stay stable and getting leaner when 5k isnt gaining me weight than iam going to stick to recomp on this then...

Wil get bloodwork results today.

Tips are welcome!

Last edited:

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
So you're mad because you're recomping? Seems like an odd thing to be upset about.

If you have been weight stable, I'd add 500 Cals per day to start, not 1,000. You might gain too much fat if you jump to 1000 extra right off the bat.

Blasetoise

Reaction score
Its not that iam mad but i had a goal to reach a bit more bodyweight than it goes like now. The thing is i jumped from 4 months on 1500 kcals to 3k right away. First 2 weeks i was stable till i started this blast the weight gain went downhill.

Normally i add like 500kcal a week if i dont gain weight This week i upped to 4k. My weight went from 88 with little bload to 86kg bloatless to 83.5 this makes me concerned and i will probably get away with 1k extra i guess but i could be wrong. Iam stuffing my self pretty badly right now going above 4k clean food makes me not kinda feel good. On legday after my squats the puke is in my throat so i take a few more mins rest.

Blasetoise

Reaction score
The mirror is saying iam looking more roundy and kinda more buffy while still getting abit leaner around the abs. The second layer of abs so the middle layer is coming through again.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
For me go by the mirror and weigh weekly just as a guide line. Scale is a tool not the bee all and end all. The biggest I looked wasn’t the heaviest I have been

The mirror is saying iam looking more roundy and kinda more buffy while still getting abit leaner around the abs. The second layer of abs so the middle layer is coming through again.

Blasetoise

Reaction score
Thanks man.

My body seem to react pretty strange and always does the opposite than it should be. Glad to hear that iam not doing shit that wrong though.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
So you are gaining weight... Good weight.

But you're also dropping bad weight, the bodyfat.

You are making progress towards your goals.

The scale is only ONE piece of data. Combine it with the mirror, and how your clothes fit, and you'll get a much clearer picture of what's going on.

Blasetoise

Reaction score
Yea i **** myself up in these situations. Clothes are ripping appart between my lat and bicep so i probably did get bigger.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Wait did you say "roundy and buffy"? :32 (18):

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Try stacking it with more food.

I don't care who you are, if you want to gain weight eat more. It is literally that simple.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Npp doesnt yield the heavy weight gains like the nandeca does, in my experience.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Npp doesnt yield the heavy weight gains like the nandeca does, in my experience.

Like saying anavar doesn't yield the heavy weight gains like dbol does.
Comes down to diet.
Dude needs to fix it, period.
He is clearly not eating as much as he thinks he is.
If he is... he needs to eat more ;)

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Like saying anavar doesn't yield the heavy weight gains like dbol does.

Its not like saying anavar vs dbol (apples & oranges). Those are two completely different steroids.

Also an "in my experience" has been added to the statement. So its not like im trying to impose a google fact.

Blasetoise

Reaction score
I read this 3x and something has to be missing. Short of pre-self human combustion, you can't be burning that number of cals at that weight, gear or no gear.
Exactly what i thought in the first place but its true.

New Threads