Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
There are a few people who just disagree with everyone and talk shit

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It would be helpful it everyone would quit dancing around the topic and say exactly what happened. There will always be disagreements. Its how there handled that seems to cause the problems.

Did this start in chat or it something altogether different?

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
honestly i have no idea, i just figured i'd join in on the cryptic conversation

It would be helpful it everyone would quit dancing around the topic and say exactly what happened. There will always be disagreements. Its how there handled that seems to cause the problems.

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Considering it is pfm I'd assume if you go through the chat logs you'll find it.

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I really could give two fucks less about anyone's views (aside from that racial rhetoric some of you fucks have used) unless it has something to do with moving that iron, cause thats what I joined and log on for! I'm not one for supporting crossing the line of respect but hell it's the internet shit talk is expected. YOUR A BADASS? NO SHIT!!! FAAAUUURKK!! ME TOO!!! NICE TO MEET YOU!!!

I just want to throw some weight around come chat with a few peeps who "understand" the feeling of moving poundage, talk a bit of shit, laugh, talk about women..(type with bad punctuation and grammar).... Look mean,sexy & badass all at the same time. Oh and if someone wants to make a problem about something be able to fuck them up amongst the rest.

I don't know maybe thats me.
Everyone else good day with your political views I couldn't care if you paid me.
& unless your a klansman or REALLY from the old south keep that racial shit moving.

With all that said, Whats up?

SM

amore169

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm usually here all the time but I also missed what happened, but I almost must agree that the main reason I log in is to have a common ground conversation with people who share the same passion for this hobby that we have.

DJ21

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Quit offending me you liberal, racist asshole! Hail Obama!

'Our lord and savior!' hahaha

For real man we're goin down the shitter. Nothing surprises me anymore.

But i'm guessing a discussion took place in the chat? Don't see any recent threads related to politics. Oh well..

theminister

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Homo's, homeless, Americans, Singaporeans, smokers, and the fucken Israelis can go kiss my ass

Reaction score
its all about the pussification of America

Damnit, you beat me to it!

I was in the kitchen this morning eating breakfast with my girl and we were talking about all the little sissy cry baby guys (not only in the gym but them included) that make up this world filled with pussies. Don't take my words the wrong way, I'm an extremely powerful guy and hold some pretty accomplished records in the books but I don't walk around the gym like a "gym rat" that everyone hates -- I talk to just about anyone (other than the pussies) help anyone who has questions, walk around with a smile, don't make overly obnoxious noises but most importantly I talk to the workers of the gym because they are the ones who see me half the week.

Anyways -- yesterday these fags that my 128lb 5'5" girl lifts more than were talking about a pic of some guy squatting and he blew his ass out so that's why they don't squat. Pussies I tell you, all of them. I go to gyms and see nothing but pussies or guys who think they are so big that every chick wants them. If you are one of them -- yes, you are a pussy. Lets stop the pussification and shit talking and lift weight while being someone that people can actually like! ...pussies ;-)

g0re

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I like anal and rainbows

i-like-turtles-o.gif

I like turtles.

For people who have not seen this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMNry4PE93Y&feature=youtube_gdata_player

JOMO

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Have been off this week too. Someone give cliff notes!

ccpro

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Damnit, you beat me to it!

I was in the kitchen this morning eating breakfast with my girl and we were talking about all the little sissy cry baby guys (not only in the gym but them included) that make up this world filled with pussies. Don't take my words the wrong way, I'm an extremely powerful guy and hold some pretty accomplished records in the books but I don't walk around the gym like a "gym rat" that everyone hates -- I talk to just about anyone (other than the pussies) help anyone who has questions, walk around with a smile, don't make overly obnoxious noises but most importantly I talk to the workers of the gym because they are the ones who see me half the week.

Anyways -- yesterday these fags that my 128lb 5'5" girl lifts more than were talking about a pic of some guy squatting and he blew his ass out so that's why they don't squat. Pussies I tell you, all of them. I go to gyms and see nothing but pussies or guys who think they are so big that every chick wants them. If you are one of them -- yes, you are a pussy. Lets stop the pussification and shit talking and lift weight while being someone that people can actually like! ...pussies ;-)

Don't hold back bro, let if fly!!!!

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Very telling!!!....lol. I know what bumper sticker is on your suburu!!!

It's like a Obama 2012 bumper sticker on a Prius......like we don't already know.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Very telling!!!....lol. I know what bumper sticker is on your suburu!!!

Hey suck it bitch... I owned a WRX and a Legacy GT... Granted they were both barely street legal. Actually the WRX wasn't but I know a guy at the inspection station ;)

New Threads