fat burning coffee

Beedeezy

Elite
Reaction score
Man would love some of this! I could loose weight and concentrate on everything!! Haha

I recently got on adderall, I'm kind of concerned though. When I use dbol for my next kickstart, I might be in the stroke zone of blood pressure.

Reaction score
I also like coffee because coffee has many benefits for our body and health. The most important benefit of drinking coffee is to burning fat. We can reduce weight and can burn extra calories and fat easily with coffee.

thqmas

Elite
Reaction score
It's an old thread, but I have to do this:

After looking at the site of Javita, I have to say that it looks like a new "Herbalife". The affiliate program, and the theme all together.

Let's tackle one of their products: Javita Burn + Control.

First, I would like to say that I'm impressed in a good way from Javita, that they actually tell you what ingredients they put in their products. They could of easily sell it under some "Special secret mix" or something.
The two compounds are: Garcinia cambogia and Yerba mate extract.

Garcinia cambogia -

"The active ingredient in the fruit's rind, hydroxycitric acid, or HCA, has boosted fat-burning and cut back appetite in studies. It appears to block an enzyme called citrate lyase, which your body uses to make fat. It also raises levels of the brain chemical serotonin, which may make you feel less hungry.

But actual weight loss results aren't impressive. A review published in the Journal of Obesity found that people who took garcinia cambogia in studies lost about 2 pounds more than people who didn't take it. The reviewers couldn't say for sure that the weight loss was because of the supplement. It could have been from the lower-calorie diet and exercise programs the people in the studies typically followed. Better studies are needed to find out if HCA really helps people lose a lot of weight and keep it off."

Yerba mate extract -

"...Early research shows that taking yerba mate by mouth might cause weight loss when used in combination with guarana and damiana."

"Mate is used as a stimulant to relieve mental and physical tiredness (fatigue), as well as chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS). It is also used for heart-related complaints including heart failure, irregular heartbeat, and low blood pressure.".

So, It seems that there is a premise to Javitas claim on the mental well being aspect that the product claims to deliver. But on the fat lose aspect, I see no benefits to Javita over plain ol' Caffeine.

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
Why don't people understand that your kidneys detox your body and not supplements, if you wanna detox use something that aids your kidneys....like apple cider vinegar

Or am i the one thats missing something?

Reaction score
coffee gives me the craps. I still drink it sometimes though and usually regret it that evening.

Reaction score
Why don't people understand that your kidneys detox your body and not supplements, if you wanna detox use something that aids your kidneys....like apple cider vinegar

Or am i the one thats missing something?
i drink kombuca on a daily basis. Love the stuff. Supposed to detox the kidneys i think just like acv.

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lulz

This whole topic reminds me of tiller.

****ing cats

Reaction score
For burning fat purpose I love to drink Ketogenic Coffee. Here is the procedure for making Ketogenic Coffee:

INGREDIENTS:

• one 8-ounce cup of organic coffee
  • 1 scoop bone broth collagen powder
  • 1 scoop beef gelatin (optional)
  • 1 tablespoon grass-fed butter
  • 1 tablespoon coconut oil or MCT oil
  • cinnamon to sprinkle on top
DIRECTIONS:

1. Add all ingredients to a high-powered blender, blending until well combined.

Have a perfect day :)

Reaction score
Iv'e used this trick to activate coffee like as in herbal extracts to put it in size 0 caps, finely grind a dark roast coffee flash boil then simmer until dry. There are chemical constituants in the bean that don't transfer with an infusion. It takes a little time but black beans are 100% better at fat burning than green beans.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Iv'e used this trick to activate coffee like as in herbal extracts to put it in size 0 caps, finely grind a dark roast coffee flash boil then simmer until dry. There are chemical constituants in the bean that don't transfer with an infusion. It takes a little time but black beans are 100% better at fat burning than green beans.

Please post how you came to this conclusion. What is the science behind your conclusion?

KINGIV

Elite
Reaction score
Have a hard time believing any coffee is a fat burner and that's coming from someone who drinks two to three pots of black coffee a day, to pots on a slow day. I guess I can try to switch over from Folgers Colombian coffee and give it a try LOL if this coffee is a true fat burner it's going to work better for me than DNP does for everyone else.

New Threads