DNP Night Sweats - Ooler/ChiliPad

Voyagersixone

Reaction score
So I’m someone that needs it to be FRIGID when I sleep. I mean like - thermostat on 60 in the winter time frigid.

now - you add DNP to that - and you’ve got a really cold house but you’re still hot as a mofo and sweating. Which... for me, means crappy sleep.

Thought I’d pass on something that’s helped tremendously (id link but not enough posts yet)... there a company called Chili that has two products - the ChiliPad (original product) and the Ooler (their newest product). Basically - it’s a heat transfer unit for your bed. There’s a little white box that sits next to your bed with a hose the connects to a thin mattress pad... you fill the unit with water and it pushes the water through the mattress pad. The hot water comes back through the unit and is cooled... keeping your bed relatively cool.

There’s no compressor or coolant so if the air in your room is hot it won’t do much good - but if your room is cold, it definitely keeps your bed cold. Has made all the difference while I’ve been on DNP and I use it when I’m not taking it too.

just thought I’d pass along...

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nice add. I'm with ye - windows open in the dead of winter when I sleep. I'll take a flier on this thing.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I like it, save waking up like I have pissed the bed

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So I’m someone that needs it to be FRIGID when I sleep. I mean like - thermostat on 60 in the winter time frigid.

now - you add DNP to that - and you’ve got a really cold house but you’re still hot as a mofo and sweating. Which... for me, means crappy sleep.

Thought I’d pass on something that’s helped tremendously (id link but not enough posts yet)... there a company called Chili that has two products - the ChiliPad (original product) and the Ooler (their newest product). Basically - it’s a heat transfer unit for your bed. There’s a little white box that sits next to your bed with a hose the connects to a thin mattress pad... you fill the unit with water and it pushes the water through the mattress pad. The hot water comes back through the unit and is cooled... keeping your bed relatively cool.

There’s no compressor or coolant so if the air in your room is hot it won’t do much good - but if your room is cold, it definitely keeps your bed cold. Has made all the difference while I’ve been on DNP and I use it when I’m not taking it too.

just thought I’d pass along...

interesting. i know when i ramp 600-800mg a day it sucks. i tend to sleep on the couch at that point b/c the bed is upstairs, gotta piss nonstop and the fridge is on the 1st floor --> i need something cold to drink or eat some Halo top ice cream

New Threads