What I have learned about sources.......

Reaction score
I've been in the gym for many years, but am new to the concept of chemical enhancement. I've been researching the variety
of steroids, cycles, stacks, sources, support meds/supplements, PCT, etc.

It seems like one of the most common discussions I see on the various message boards is how to find a safe and reliable sources,
along with safe and reliable steroid products.

I get the feel that many of us newbies approaching steroids are looking to tap into the tightly-held secret list of reputable sources
that the veterans so closely guard. We assume that the veterans know without a doubt where to get the best and safest stuff,
but are often unwilling to simply post those sources in public forums.

As I have done my research, I have found many dozens of online steroid distributors with memberships, fancy websites, customer feedback,
etc. The products being sold are professionally packaged to look like they are true pharmaceutical-grade products, produced by pharmaceutical industry-recognized manufacturers, that might as well be sold at legitimate pharmacies. However, the overwhelming majority of these products are produced at an underground lab, where government and regulatory agencies are not present to inspect facilities, test for potency and safety, and ultimately sign off on the legitimacy of the contents of a steroid bottle. Therefore, we place our trust in the manufacturers that they are producing a clean and safe product in a hygienic and aseptic manner, and the contents of the product are as advertised without other drugs, contaminants, or harmful chemicals.

In the absence of having a regulatory body or government give the good-to-go stamp on an underground lab, we turn to message boards, youtube videos, and product review websites to see what our peers have safely purchased, safely received, used, liked, saw results, and most importantly..... did not suffer illness or injury from the product.
However, I have quickly learned that many websites, message boards, forums, product reviews, etc may not be entirely trusted. I came across one message board where most all sources seemed to be demonized, with the exception of one source that was highly touted as being "approved" by the site's admin and moderators. One might question whether that site, that source, and those admins/moderators were all working together to push one particular UGL's products (as that source really only had anabolic steroids produced by a single UGL). Many reviews will wildly contradict one another regarding a product, lab, or source. It is difficult to determine who to "trust" when reading reviews and things.

As I continued my search, I would stumble across a product or a UGL or a source that would receive incredible reviews, but upon investigating the subject on another forum/site/etc I would find reviews saying the whole source was a scam or the products were bunk etc.

Not once have I found a UGL, a source, or a product that does not boast superior reviews in some places, while suffering substantial criticism as being totally fake in others.

I'm left with the question of whether the secret list of UGL's, sources, and products that is guarded so tightly by the veterans even exists. Or, are the veterans doing the same thing I'm doing and having to sift through the shit to find the source that looks the most legit, even though it will inevitably have numerous critics out there who say otherwise. I feel like when/if I make my first online purchase, it will be a sort of leap of faith and a gamble that I will get a good and safe product, while not being scammed, not being arrested, not getting an injury or infection, and while enjoying the benefits of a legit and safe product.

Am I correct in assuming that the veteran steroid-users take this "leap of faith" as well each time they make a purchase, and that they don't have secret knowledge the rest of us so desperately seek, other than their own experiences with various sources and products?

I will list a few sources I have seen without stating positives or negatives, but just as examples of places that seem to have equal numbers of amazing reviews and horrible reviews.

These are just a few I have come across, in no particular order, and are chosen out of a long list basically at random. I assume I am breaking no rules just by listing them. They are easily located on many of these message boards.

roidmass
napsgear
euroking-gear
and many many many others

Ultimately, I am drawing a conclusion that there is no secret "perfect" source. There is no secret "perfect" UGL or product. Just like purchasing recreational street drugs that someone cooked up at home, you are taking a risk as to whether the product was cooked up in a dirty bathtub and is full of contaminants and will kill you, or whether it is legit pure and clean.

I am on TRT prior to all of this and I inject myself with Testosterone-C weekly. I see that those bottles come out of a legit pharmacy here in the states, and are produced by a legit manufacturer. However, I have not been able to find any sources that sell this caliber of product (guaranteed to be safe and clean and meets pharm manufacturer standards). I suppose maybe that sort of thing is just too hard to get any more, and so sources rely on UGL's only.

Am I on the right track here? Is this a reasonable assessment of the modern nature of obtaining steroids?

Anyway, thanks for reading. I invite any thoughts or feedback. I don't know if or when I will make a purchase, but I am just doing my best to educate myself and perform as much research as possible. So, this basically represents my findings to date!

Thanks

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yes, buying illegal drugs online is risky both from a legal and a product quality standpoint.

Sorry, Mate but I think I'm missing yer point - was there a question in there?

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've been on the boards for years..The boards aren't about finding a source it's about learning to use gear the right way..I never cared or wanted to help someone find steroids ..In fact I can't stand when someone I don't know ask for them.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No real source will want his name out there or is looking for clients they don't know ..the sources u listed are all crap and open to anyone

IHI

Elite
Reaction score
So in other words, in my quest to locate some crack, heroin, cocaine, meth, and automatic rifles via google search, has been a waste of time?? Well shit, wondered why i was getting nowhere trying to lock down illegal contraband on main stream channels:32 (18): i thought i could easily find it and it would be trustworthy because its on the interwebz

Wth kinda “board” would advertise suppliments deemed illegal?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No there isn't one secret list that all Vets tap into. There are thousands of UGL it seems at this point. The guy I use may not be the same as who bundy uses or any other bunch of dudes. There are tons of excellent UGL out there. Nobody hears about them because they don't advertise. Their #1 goal isn't making money hand over fist. They do it because they are already a part of this community. They do it because they have the skills to. They do it because they know that if they do it for their friends they can be as cautious as possible with hygiene.

Buying steroids shouldn't be like buying heroin. You don't need some quick fix that you will sell your soul for. You should take your time and develop relationships by extending trust and loyalty when prudent.

In my opinion the best way to find a top notch source is to stop looking. Don't let the word source leave your mouth. Or send me nudes in exchange.

Rhino99

Elite
Reaction score
No there isn't one secret list that all Vets tap into. There are thousands of UGL it seems at this point. The guy I use may not be the same as who bundy uses or any other bunch of dudes. There are tons of excellent UGL out there. Nobody hears about them because they don't advertise. Their #1 goal isn't making money hand over fist. They do it because they are already a part of this community. They do it because they have the skills to. They do it because they know that if they do it for their friends they can be as cautious as possible with hygiene.

Buying steroids shouldn't be like buying heroin. You don't need some quick fix that you will sell your soul for. You should take your time and develop relationships by extending trust and loyalty when prudent.

In my opinion the best way to find a top notch source is to stop looking. Don't let the word source leave your mouth. Or send me nudes in exchange.

You want nudes of the OP?

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
I like to go whole foods and ask for Frank, he gives me all the low downs on what's vegan friendly

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
I saw a nude of Donnie Thompson today.

Couldnt eat for a few min.

Reaction score
Sounds like you guys have confirmed my findings....
none of these online sources (which appear to be too good to be true) are really trustworthy.
And, BigSwolePump, thanks, but not asking for sources. There are a few thousand other threads where people have done that. I can read.
And, Gibsonator, I’m sorry to bore you. Please feel free to disregard any of my future posts.

Reaction score
I have it on good authority that the trade of nude photos will soon replace bitcoin as the number one form of virtual currency.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I like the one with the cock

New Threads