Wife says HELL NO to gear usage

djkneegrow

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So I bought my gear for my first cycle and after getting it my wife kind of flipped and said I better not take it. I know I needed to talk to her first, I just didn't get much time to talk with her pre buying. As for what I should do if I can't find someone to buy it off me, how could I get her to either see it won't hurt but help or how do I find some way to get it to someone who will use it and not loose pout on what I spent? It sucks because I know using gear will not hurt me as long as I am smart about it and don't abuse but it is hard to get her to understand. Any insight will be very helpful. Also sorry if this is in the wrong area for this question or if it is something that is not allowed to be discussed here.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
you should have kept it to yourself.

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Do it secretly. Or educate her.

djkneegrow

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
When I bought it I was going to keep it to myself. My issue is I have never lied to my wife and didn't want to start now after 10 years of us being together. Any tips on educating her about how gear works? The gear I have is what is suggested in the Anibolic Discussion area on first cycle.

AndroSport

Traptheend
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
show her the movie "bigger faster stronger" this will help massively. its so good i started by showing it to any new "serious" relationship to educate them beforehand and always straight up with them about it. make sure they know what it is by showing them this though... otherwise they ONLY know what the BS media hype wants them to.

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
When I bought it I was going to keep it to myself. My issue is I have never lied to my wife and didn't want to start now after 10 years of us being together. Any tips on educating her about how gear works? The gear I have is what is suggested in the Anibolic Discussion area on first cycle.
Take her on here and let her read up. Generally people have no idea. If she fears you going into "roid rage" on a 500mg long estered test cycle her worries should be put to rest. Same for all the other stereotypes.

Show her that you'll get bloodwork done and do it the right way.

Personally I would have kept quiet and been honest if she asked later.

Shane1974

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I say run the cycle and start fucking her 3 times a day. She might buy your next cycle for you.

Live2Train

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dude, I know I will get flamed and I don't give a fuck, but you did right by telling her. I tell my wife everything as well. Shit, you don't want her doing shit behind your back either, so it's only right. Some say it's not a lie if she doesn't ask, but that's just shit! She does need to be educated though and maybe once she sees that the media is full of shit then you will have her blessing to go ahead with it. I don't see it as beeing worth it to potentiallly ruin a marriage or even fight like hell about it. Have her watch this and see what she says afterwards:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a54wn3Ou9aE

chicken wing

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bro pm me your email and I will send something you can show her. I can't cut and paste for some reason. I will send it email and maybe you can paste it. This is what I showed my wife

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Did right by telling her. The bigger stronger faster movie is great. They even have the whole thing on YouTube.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You have to decide how important this is to you. Its really that simple.

It's very likely regardless of how logical your explanation is that it will not be positively received by your wife. You can not underestimate just how much negative press there is pertaining to AAS usage.

Spear

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The guys who say don't tell... how the hell do you hide it? I start looking fucking insane when running a lot of gear. She may not be able to see the pins and oils, but she could sure as shit tell by my appearance, thin skin, and vascularity, and the fact that I start gaining heaps of muscle.

chicken wing

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok I got it. This is what I had my wife read
My husband wants to do what!!

So, your spouse has come to you saying he/she wants to take anabolic steriods. This does NOT mean you have to end the relationship. Everything is going to be just fine. Get ready to have a higher grocery bil, and a better sex life. Remember that time you tried Atkins? How about the amount of time you spend in the gym pushing yourself to look and feel better. If there was a pill to help control your weight, wouldn't you do it,so Whats the difference? Be apart of your partners decision. Do your own research, some men do simply have low testoserone. There is a safe and effective way to take Aas. He/ she is not going to turn into some sexaholic or violent jacka°s. If they can't control themselves now, they wont with or without Aas. Now if they pin everyday multiple times a day, now thats a serious problem. If he tries to pull the dude that just cut you off out of his car, lets face it,people cant drive anyway. At the end of the day, when you see the person you love truely happy with themself, it should make you just as happy. Hell, join the bandwagon,and start eating clean, and who knows start researching what can help you reach some of your own goals.

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bigger faster stronger is amazing as the above people said. I let my girl watch it because I used before she met me so she wasn't for it
After the movie though she still wasn't completely convinced but she kept dating me. Now she has seen me on a tren run and she loves it haha. Great sex and muscles!! Who wouldn't want that

Hockeyplaya18

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
BIGGER FASTER STRONGER!!

Educate her tilll the info is pouring out her ears, then let her know that if any adverse side affects happen while doing it that cause issues for her or your relationship as a whole you will never do it again ;) lol...Thats what I told my GF, she agreed and the only thing that changed is she got that good dick a lot more often, POWWWWWWW So she loves the stuff now! lol

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Does she take birth control Hormones? Has she ever considered a boob job?

You did the right thing by telling here. My wife was against it at first as well... she was concerned about all the stereotypes ... educate her. Watch Bigger, Faster, Stronger. Explain WHY you want to and explain that male hormones drop significantly with age and while women almost always receive hormone therapy men rarely do but need it as badly or worse.

You two need to talk, explain that you would and could never keep anything from her and that's just one reason why you need her help and support.

There is a lot of good advice in this thread.... but you talking to your wife is the beginning so gradually work forward. Let her see you working hard at the gym and eating clean and explain that the purpose is for a better recovery that you still have to do all the work and that (for now) you do not want to be as big as a house.

Best of luck bro,
Vette

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
you don't want to keep it from your wife, that is only asking for bigger problems. as some others said, make her watch "bigger, stronger, faster" This really helpped my GF get a good understanding about what I was going to do, and she's a cop. She still didn't like the idea but realised that they are not as bad as tghe general public thinks they are and I assured her that I was being very carful.

Good luck with it bro!

djkneegrow

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
We did watch Bigger, Faster, Stronger. She at least sees that it isn't all bad. I know she thinks I do not need it and it is true, many don't need AAS. It just is a matter of wanting to and all. Hopefully she will sometime see and maybe will get on here and see it isn't bad for me or wrong to do. She doesn't seem to understand that there are nutritionists, personal trainers, doctors, and many others who do use that don't have issues with looking super juiced and that are perfectly fine from it.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Darkside6 is right. Trt yields a great deal more legitimacy and credibility to your plan.

New Threads